Gwyneth Paltrow Says She's Done With Botox: It Makes Me Look Like Joan Rivers
Gwyneth Paltrow says, like many other women, she has "probably tried everything" to stay young and beautiful. Among the many beauty treatments she has experienced, the 40-year-old mother of two doesn't like Botox and its effect on her appearance.
"I'll try anything. Except I won't do Botox again, because I looked crazy," the Pepper Potts of "Iron Man" utters. When she says "crazy," she refers to one of the fashion critics on E!'s "Fashion Police". "I looked like Joan Rivers!" she exclaims.
Another thing that the wife of Coldplay's frontman Chris Martin is reluctant to do, at least for now, is plastic surgery. "I would be scared to go under the knife," the blonde beauty says, before quickly adding, "but you know, talk to me when I'm 50."
The "Country Strong" actress has been married to the British singer for 10 years. They have a daughter and a son together. "We are growing into very similar people. It's cool, it's good. It's not always easy, though!" she says of her relationship with her hubby.
Talking about the downside of being famous, she looks up to her good friend Jay-Z when it comes to dealing with haters. "I don't hold on to fear as much as I used to, because I've learned a lot about genuinely not caring what strangers think about me," she says.
The Holly Holiday of "Glee" elaborates in an interview for her cover story for the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar, "It's very liberating. It's very empowering, and I've learned a lot of that from [Jay-Z], because his approach to life is very internal. It's a very good lesson to learn."
Paltrow was not the only celebrity who's done with Botox. Nicole Kidman once said, "I did try Botox, unfortunately, but I got out of it and now I can finally move my face again." Kelly Ripa has different opinion though, "It makes my makeup artist's life easier. It makes my eyes look a little more open on TV, which is where I happen to work right now."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences