'Hannibal' 1.03 Preview: Dr. Lecter and Abigail Make a Pact
The victim becomes the suspect when "Hannibal" returns next week. As Abigail Hobbs woke up from coma, Jack theorizes that she may have aided her father, Garret Jacob Hobbs, in his serial killings, or at least she knew who helped her father.
Will is concerned about Abigail, but Dr. Alana Bloom says he can't always be with her. Against Dr. Alana's advice, but at Hannibal's behest, Abigail is escorted back to Minnesota, where she discovers much violent hostility against her and her family.
Things go from bad to worse when a copycat killer murders a friend of Abigail. Hannibal suggests they hide the body to protect Abigail, but secrets come at a cost. The two make a deal to keep each other's secret.
"Potage" will air Thursday, April 18 at 10/9c on NBC.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism