'Hannibal' 1.03 Preview: Dr. Lecter and Abigail Make a Pact
The victim becomes the suspect when "Hannibal" returns next week. As Abigail Hobbs woke up from coma, Jack theorizes that she may have aided her father, Garret Jacob Hobbs, in his serial killings, or at least she knew who helped her father.
Will is concerned about Abigail, but Dr. Alana Bloom says he can't always be with her. Against Dr. Alana's advice, but at Hannibal's behest, Abigail is escorted back to Minnesota, where she discovers much violent hostility against her and her family.
Things go from bad to worse when a copycat killer murders a friend of Abigail. Hannibal suggests they hide the body to protect Abigail, but secrets come at a cost. The two make a deal to keep each other's secret.
"Potage" will air Thursday, April 18 at 10/9c on NBC.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child