'Hannibal' 1.03 Preview: Dr. Lecter and Abigail Make a Pact
The victim becomes the suspect when "Hannibal" returns next week. As Abigail Hobbs woke up from coma, Jack theorizes that she may have aided her father, Garret Jacob Hobbs, in his serial killings, or at least she knew who helped her father.
Will is concerned about Abigail, but Dr. Alana Bloom says he can't always be with her. Against Dr. Alana's advice, but at Hannibal's behest, Abigail is escorted back to Minnesota, where she discovers much violent hostility against her and her family.
Things go from bad to worse when a copycat killer murders a friend of Abigail. Hannibal suggests they hide the body to protect Abigail, but secrets come at a cost. The two make a deal to keep each other's secret.
"Potage" will air Thursday, April 18 at 10/9c on NBC.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics