'Hannibal' 1.03 Preview: Dr. Lecter and Abigail Make a Pact
The victim becomes the suspect when "Hannibal" returns next week. As Abigail Hobbs woke up from coma, Jack theorizes that she may have aided her father, Garret Jacob Hobbs, in his serial killings, or at least she knew who helped her father.
Will is concerned about Abigail, but Dr. Alana Bloom says he can't always be with her. Against Dr. Alana's advice, but at Hannibal's behest, Abigail is escorted back to Minnesota, where she discovers much violent hostility against her and her family.
Things go from bad to worse when a copycat killer murders a friend of Abigail. Hannibal suggests they hide the body to protect Abigail, but secrets come at a cost. The two make a deal to keep each other's secret.
"Potage" will air Thursday, April 18 at 10/9c on NBC.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack