'Hannibal' 1.03 Preview: Dr. Lecter and Abigail Make a Pact
The victim becomes the suspect when "Hannibal" returns next week. As Abigail Hobbs woke up from coma, Jack theorizes that she may have aided her father, Garret Jacob Hobbs, in his serial killings, or at least she knew who helped her father.
Will is concerned about Abigail, but Dr. Alana Bloom says he can't always be with her. Against Dr. Alana's advice, but at Hannibal's behest, Abigail is escorted back to Minnesota, where she discovers much violent hostility against her and her family.
Things go from bad to worse when a copycat killer murders a friend of Abigail. Hannibal suggests they hide the body to protect Abigail, but secrets come at a cost. The two make a deal to keep each other's secret.
"Potage" will air Thursday, April 18 at 10/9c on NBC.
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'