PSY Unleashes 'Gangnam Style' Follow-Up 'Gentleman'
After his phenomenal YouTube viral hit "Gangnam Style" comes South Korean pop star PSY's follow-up track "Gentleman". All eyes are on the 35-year-old entertainer if he's more than just a "one-hit wonder" and if he indeed has more tricks up his sleeves, enough to pull off another hit single as big as its predecessor.
Having the same infectious beat and Korean lyrics as "Gangnam Style", this new three-minute-plus single now has a short English phrase in it, although listeners of "I'm a mother-father gentleman!" may still be puzzled as to what PSY might have been wanting to say here. It seems though to be taking a cue from Cee-Lo Green's "Forget You", a cleaner, tamer version of its profanity-laden original.
PSY is set to perform the song live in a mega concert entitled "Happening" which he will hold from his homeland South Korea, at the Seoul World Cup Stadium and will be seen worldwide via video hosting site YouTube. He has also apparently finished shooting the music video for it, which was mostly taken around Seoul, again similar to "Gangnam Style" but as the singer/dancer revealed, it will feature his personal take on a traditional Korean dance.
"Most Koreans already know what it is, but it's going to be something new to the rest of the world," PSY said. "I'm pretty sure that people across the globe will love the K-Pop genre more and more," he confidently predicted, as he will bring his new song across the globe when he performs in shows in North America in April, Europe in May and Asia in June.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?