Amanda Bynes Reveals She Cuts Ties With Her Family
Amanda Bynes seemingly provides an answer as to why no one, including her parents, could stop her erratic behavior. While some news outlet reported that her parents were concerned about her, on Thursday, April 11, she took to Twitter to slam it. "I don't speak to my parents anymore, they don't talk to reporters on my behalf," she wrote. "Don't believe anything you read about me unless I tweet it."
The 27-year-old troubled starlet also said every news that cited her friends as the sources was not true. "My friends don't speak on my behalf either," the "She's the Man" star continued. She insisted that there was nothing wrong with her and she didn't need anyone's help. "Please don't read anything about me needing help. That offends me. Follow me on twitter!" Amanda added.
A few weeks ago, Amanda's parents were reportedly ready to "step in if needed," following her odd berhavior. Later, a source said that Amanda's parents were upset about the comment Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian made on the former Nickelodeon star's drastic makeover.
"Am I the only one who is obsessed with her new makeover? I think she looks amazing with the blonde hair and those nails," Kim said when she appeared on "Chelsea Lately" with her sisters earlier this week. Her sisters agreed with her.
The source responded to the comments, saying that the Kardashians sisters remarks were made in "poor taste." "Her makeover is just one example of her troubling behavior. Her parents just wish the media would leave Amanda alone, because it's only making the situation worse," the source said.
"Amanda is lost and she refuses to get help," the source added. "Her parents are powerless to do anything because she is 27 years of age and there is very little they can do, under the law."
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift