Charlie Sheen: Lindsay Lohan Had 'Anger Management' Set Held Hostage Due to Her Tardiness
Charlie Sheen finally breaks silence about rumors surrounding Lindsay Lohan during her time filming a cameo for "Anger Management". On "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno", he addresses rumor suggesting the actress arrived hours late and stole some jewelry from the set.
The former "Two and a Half Men" actor says LiLo was indeed late but "not on day one." He recalls, "Day one was fabulous. She was on time, she knew her lines, hit every mark, made us look off our game, which we weren't. .... And then we had to deal with day two."
"It was as though she had us held hostage because she gave us half a show. ... She had an ear ache and was a little bit, four hours late," he says with a laugh, before quickly adding, "No, she was a couple of hours late. She was really not feeling well. We just worked around it."
"She was late, what can I say? But when she got there, she was prepared," Sheen continues, before chuckling, "With an excuse."
Clarifying report that his "Scary Movie 5" co-star took some jewelry from the set, he says, "It's true, but it's not true. Nothing further your honor ... she borrowed some stuff, and then was told they would take it out of her paycheck, and she said fine, and that's all it was."
Lindsay is soon expected to check into rehab as part of her no-contest plea deal for her lying-to-cop and reckless-driving charges stemming from a car crash last summer. She reportedly could enter Seafield Center, a beach facility located in Westhampton Beach, NY.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'