Joe Jonas Shows Up in Disguise to Surprise College Girl After Declining Her Invitation
Joe Jonas makes it up to a female fan, Shaina Kohli, who sent him an invitation to be her date to a formal function at her college, which he regretfully has to turn down due to scheduling conflict. The Jonas Brothers member has surprised her on "Today" show.
Joe showed up in disguise, wearing a long wig, facial hair and glasses. "You go with me to the opening night of the concert on July 10," he said after he revealed himself to Shaina who came with a pink, handwritten sign. "I guess that'll do," she joked. "I would love to."
"One lucky college student is surprised by @JoeJonas in disguise after asking him to her formal in a viral video. #todayshow #plazaparty #jonasbrothers #joejonas," read a tweet on the show's Twitter account. Shaina replied by thanking both for "the best surprise of my life!!!"
Joe has also filmed a video offering an alternative after gently declining her invitation to go to the event this coming weekend. Wearing a racing track suit, he channels his inner hilarious, sexy side to extend his own invitation as he is sprawled out on a dining table.
"I have a proposition for you," the former Disney star says. "On July 10 in Chicago, Ill., I would like to fly you out, escort you to my concert of the opening tour. What do you think? I know. It's gonna be great. I want you in the front row or on stage, your choice."
"Thank you @joejonas for helping me cross something off my bucketlist. Sooo stoked to see y'all in concert on July 10th!!" she later tweeted, adding "#we'rebothjustgoing" hashtag in response to his "#justgowithhim."
Joe Jonas' Video:
Shaina Kohli's Video:
More Joe Jonas News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding