Fabolous Premieres 'Ready' Music Video Ft. Chris Brown
Hip-hop recording artist Fabolous premiered a music video for his new single "Ready", the first track to be released off his forthcoming new album "Loso's Way 2: Rise to Power". The 35-year-old rapper sought the assistance of hip-hop/R 'n' B superstar Chris Brown for this new love ballad, who lends his sexy vocals on the hook.
The four-minute clip directed by Taj Stansberry was shot entirely in the island nation of the Dominican Republic. It shows Fabolous on vacation, where he gets smitten by a local beauty, a maid working in the hotel he's staying at, who turns out to be slipping him some quite expensive gifts.
Outside of the hotel, Fabolous then invites her maiden for a ride about town, in a yellow four-wheel drive and in one scene, in a bright pinkish red ATV. He gets to her village, where he slips her a note, apparently inviting her to join him back in the States.
Indeed as the title suggested, his lady love was "ready" to leave her roots and join his man and live his superstar lifestyle after a night when they met up in a Hard Rock Hotel and Casino for special date outdoors. All the while, Brown serenades the couple, his vocals are ringing in the background as he sings, "Don't need to set the mood / She like, 'Yeah, yeah' / One touch one touch / She gon' give me all the love / She's ready, so ready I feel it comin' on strong, you're so heavy / She ready, I'm ready."
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated