Report: Lindsay Lohan to Enter Rehab at Westhampton Beach Facility
Words just got out that Lindsay Lohan could possibly check into Seafield Center, a beach facility located in Westhampton Beach, NY, to fulfill her court-ordered rehab. It's the place where her father Michael once entered in the late 1980s when he was trying to sober up.
The Seafield is allegedly more modest than LiLo's previous rehab trip to Malibu and Palm Springs centers. It's a 90-bed facility with patients sharing rooms. It's not exactly a lockdown facility since such place reportedly doesn't exist in NY but it has the staff guard the doors 24/7.
TMZ reports the place is not designed for a 90-day stay, which the troubled actress is required to complete as part of her plea deal, but the administrator is willing to make adjustment so that the former child actress could stay there for three months. Staying at the place will cost LiLo $4k a week.
Her lawyer, Mark Heller, insists no decision has been made regarding where LiLo will go to complete her latest rehab stint. The attorney later tells New York Daily News, "I sent a personal email labeled personal and confidential as part of the ongoing process of selecting a facility, and to read about this on the Internet is shocking."
"It not only is a gross invasion of Lindsay's rights but of the rights of the other inmates at any facility she goes to and of the facility itself," he continues. "People go to rehab to be nurtured, to be in the bosom of private care, and for these things to be disclosed in this manner is really horrifying."
Lindsay pled no contest to lying-to-cop and reckless-driving charges stemming from a car crash last summer. Aside from rehab, she was also sentenced to community service. She has since busy completing her work commitments before finally heading to rehab soon.
She recently appeared on "Late Show with David Letterman" where she was grilled with question about her impending rehab. A little comfortable with the direction of their chat, she managed to stay positive and insist that it's "a blessing," not a curse.
During the interview, Lindsay and David Letterman also playfully argued about a list of jokes the host wanted to make at her expense. "The Canyons" actress additionally talked about her desire for redeeming herself and hopes for better future before ending the chat in tears.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'