'Glee' Star Naya Rivera Dating Rapper Big Sean
"Glee" star Naya Rivera and rapper Big Sean made their debut as a couple at the premiere of new movie "42" in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, April 9. Rivera, who wore a gray dress and a pair of white heels, walked hand-in-hand with Sean who opted for an all-black outfit. The couple then faced photographers and posed for pictures.
Sean, who looked excited at the event, made funny poses behind Rivera. He also made comical expression for the photographers. He toned down his playful attitude and circled his arm around Rivera's neck for official shoot.
The 26-year-old Rivera was first rumored dating the 25-year-old rapper after she attended the rapper's birthday party in Las Vegas in March. Sean tweeted at that time, "@nayarivera was in on it too, lookin good. I really had no idea about this." Later, Rivera posted a picture of them at the birthday bash. "Such a good picture from last night. Best surprise ever!" she wrote.
Last week, the rapper named her the hottest girl he had been with during a guesting appearance on L.A. radio station Power 106. "Maybe it's, uh, Naya. Maybe Naya," he answered the DJ. The couple was seen watching Rihanna's concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Monday.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!