'Glee' Star Naya Rivera Dating Rapper Big Sean
"Glee" star Naya Rivera and rapper Big Sean made their debut as a couple at the premiere of new movie "42" in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, April 9. Rivera, who wore a gray dress and a pair of white heels, walked hand-in-hand with Sean who opted for an all-black outfit. The couple then faced photographers and posed for pictures.
Sean, who looked excited at the event, made funny poses behind Rivera. He also made comical expression for the photographers. He toned down his playful attitude and circled his arm around Rivera's neck for official shoot.
The 26-year-old Rivera was first rumored dating the 25-year-old rapper after she attended the rapper's birthday party in Las Vegas in March. Sean tweeted at that time, "@nayarivera was in on it too, lookin good. I really had no idea about this." Later, Rivera posted a picture of them at the birthday bash. "Such a good picture from last night. Best surprise ever!" she wrote.
Last week, the rapper named her the hottest girl he had been with during a guesting appearance on L.A. radio station Power 106. "Maybe it's, uh, Naya. Maybe Naya," he answered the DJ. The couple was seen watching Rihanna's concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Monday.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed