'Glee' Star Naya Rivera Dating Rapper Big Sean
"Glee" star Naya Rivera and rapper Big Sean made their debut as a couple at the premiere of new movie "42" in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, April 9. Rivera, who wore a gray dress and a pair of white heels, walked hand-in-hand with Sean who opted for an all-black outfit. The couple then faced photographers and posed for pictures.
Sean, who looked excited at the event, made funny poses behind Rivera. He also made comical expression for the photographers. He toned down his playful attitude and circled his arm around Rivera's neck for official shoot.
The 26-year-old Rivera was first rumored dating the 25-year-old rapper after she attended the rapper's birthday party in Las Vegas in March. Sean tweeted at that time, "@nayarivera was in on it too, lookin good. I really had no idea about this." Later, Rivera posted a picture of them at the birthday bash. "Such a good picture from last night. Best surprise ever!" she wrote.
Last week, the rapper named her the hottest girl he had been with during a guesting appearance on L.A. radio station Power 106. "Maybe it's, uh, Naya. Maybe Naya," he answered the DJ. The couple was seen watching Rihanna's concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Monday.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage