Black Sabbath to Debut New Song on 'CSI' Season Finale
Fans dying to hear legendary metal rockers Black Sabbath's new music will only have to wait until next month for the debut of the first single off their forthcoming album "13" coming out on June 11. They'll actually get to see the song "End of the Beginning" being performed by the Ozzy Osbourne-fronted band as they do a cameo on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" season finale on May 15.
The band is set to appear in the scene where D.B. Russell, played by Ted Danson, and Conrad Ecklie, portrayed by Marc Vann, attend a Black Sabbath show as part of the investigation on a series of murders similar to the sins in "Dante's Inferno". Lead vocalist Osbourne, guitarist Tony Iommi, and bassist Geezer Butler will premiere their much-anticipated new song during the gig on the thirteenth season finale of the long-running CBS drama.
"When we first heard that Black Sabbath was interested in premiering a song on CSI from their first studio album in 35 years, we were all really excited," said Don McGill, executive producer of the hit program, in a press release carrying the big announcement of the band's slated cameo. "So many of us are longtime fans," he exclaimed.
"And, seeing as the album is titled 13 and this is the finale of CSI's Season 13, it seemed like the perfect match," McGill added, noting the eerie coincidence between the show and the band's new studio LP.
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic