Rihanna and Chris Brown Debunk Split Rumor With Instagram Picture
Rihanna and Chris Brown took a picture together after they were rumored ending their relationship. Rihanna posted on Instagram a picture of herself and Chris in a car on Thursday, April 11. Wearing a pair of sunglasses, Rihanna leaned on Chris as they drove around the streets. Chris had a big smile on his face. The "Pour It Up" singer captioned the picture with quote from Chris' song "Look at Me Now", "This sh** look like a toupee."
A source said to Us Weekly that the couple fought a lot recently, but they did not split. "Every second it's a blow-up and then full on in love," the source said. Another source said, "[Chris and Rihanna] ain't never broke up. He showed up to support her in LA, kicked it backstage for a hot minute and he saw a few sets."
Heavy schedule might contribute to the couple's rough time, another source added. Rihanna is currently in her "Diamonds" world tour, while Chris is working on his album "X". Consequently, they could not focus on their relationship.
Brown discussed his love life with Matt Lauer on "Today" show last week, saying that his relationship with the "Diamonds" singer was "fine." Chris said, "Everything's good. As far as me and her are concerned, she knows my heart and I know her heart."
On the other hand, Rihanna told her concert audience on Tuesday, April 9, that she did not understand love. "How many of you are in love? How many of you hate love? How many of you don't f**king understand it? I'm in that group. The confused group," she said before performing her song "What Now".
More Rihanna News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly