LL Cool J and Brad Paisley Release New Song 'Live for You'
Just a couple of days after they released their now controversial song "Accidental Racist", the pair of Brad Paisley and LL Cool J are back with a new one. Entitled "Live for You", their second collaboration was recorded for the 45-year-old rap star's forthcoming album "Authentic" set to be released on April 30.
Other artists may opt to lay low if they had gotten the same backlash that the two artists received following the release of their now infamous country-rap song, but the duo is quite confident "Live for You", which tackles a far less serious subject than the race-related issue taken up in "Accidental Racist", won't suffer any of the negative publicity that their first output has managed to get from online bashers.
In this R 'n' B ballad, the country crooner and the rapper sing about a more romantic subject as they profess love for a special lady. Paisley sings the hook R 'n' B style as he returns the favor to LL Cool J, who first rapped about being an African-American in modern-day America for the country music star's track off his album "Wheelhouse".
"I basically brought Brad into my world," LL Cool J revealed. "It's not gimmicky; it's not some kind of song that isn't true to who I am as an artist. It's very current and fresh, in terms of who I am. But it's not gimmicky," he explained about their unlikely combination. The rapper/actor will also team up with Snoop Dogg, Eddie Van Halen, Travis Barker and Monica for his upcoming studio LP.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed