LL Cool J and Brad Paisley Release New Song 'Live for You'
Just a couple of days after they released their now controversial song "Accidental Racist", the pair of Brad Paisley and LL Cool J are back with a new one. Entitled "Live for You", their second collaboration was recorded for the 45-year-old rap star's forthcoming album "Authentic" set to be released on April 30.
Other artists may opt to lay low if they had gotten the same backlash that the two artists received following the release of their now infamous country-rap song, but the duo is quite confident "Live for You", which tackles a far less serious subject than the race-related issue taken up in "Accidental Racist", won't suffer any of the negative publicity that their first output has managed to get from online bashers.
In this R 'n' B ballad, the country crooner and the rapper sing about a more romantic subject as they profess love for a special lady. Paisley sings the hook R 'n' B style as he returns the favor to LL Cool J, who first rapped about being an African-American in modern-day America for the country music star's track off his album "Wheelhouse".
"I basically brought Brad into my world," LL Cool J revealed. "It's not gimmicky; it's not some kind of song that isn't true to who I am as an artist. It's very current and fresh, in terms of who I am. But it's not gimmicky," he explained about their unlikely combination. The rapper/actor will also team up with Snoop Dogg, Eddie Van Halen, Travis Barker and Monica for his upcoming studio LP.
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift