Ivanka Trump Pregnant With Second Child
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner will soon have a new addition to their family, as Ivanka is now pregnant with their second child, Page Six reports. A source tells the site that the couple is "delighted that she's expecting" and "the baby is due in the fall." The source adds, "Ivanka is starting to tell friends and family about her pregnancy."
Ivanka and Jared already have a daughter named Arabella Rose, who will turn 2 next July. In a recent interview with Forbes, the 31-year-old daughter of Donald Trump told the magazine that she would "love to have three children, maybe four." She said being a mother was her priority, but she managed to balance it with her successful career.
In another interview, Ivanka talked about being a mother and a business woman at the same time. "I want to make sure I'm with my daughter when she needs me to be with her, but I also know that it's okay to go to the office when I'm working on a big deal then I'll make [family time] up on the weekend," she explained. "I try to think of parenthood as a marathon, not a sprint. I know that I have to do well at this by taking it one day at a time and not beating myself up too much over small things."
Ivanka got married to Jared on October 25, 2009. Jared is a businessman who owns The New York Observer, a newspaper publishing company. Later in 2011, the pair welcomed their first child.
More Ivanka Trump News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding