Ivanka Trump Pregnant With Second Child
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner will soon have a new addition to their family, as Ivanka is now pregnant with their second child, Page Six reports. A source tells the site that the couple is "delighted that she's expecting" and "the baby is due in the fall." The source adds, "Ivanka is starting to tell friends and family about her pregnancy."
Ivanka and Jared already have a daughter named Arabella Rose, who will turn 2 next July. In a recent interview with Forbes, the 31-year-old daughter of Donald Trump told the magazine that she would "love to have three children, maybe four." She said being a mother was her priority, but she managed to balance it with her successful career.
In another interview, Ivanka talked about being a mother and a business woman at the same time. "I want to make sure I'm with my daughter when she needs me to be with her, but I also know that it's okay to go to the office when I'm working on a big deal then I'll make [family time] up on the weekend," she explained. "I try to think of parenthood as a marathon, not a sprint. I know that I have to do well at this by taking it one day at a time and not beating myself up too much over small things."
Ivanka got married to Jared on October 25, 2009. Jared is a businessman who owns The New York Observer, a newspaper publishing company. Later in 2011, the pair welcomed their first child.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt