Ben Affleck to Be 'Mr. Mom' When Jennifer Garner Resumes Working
Ben Affleck would be "Mr. Mom" this summer, he jokingly told reporters on Tuesday, April 9. Affleck said on the red carpet premiere of his movie "To the Wonder" at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood that "Jennifer's going to work." He added, "She told me to go to the gym, I'm preparing myself."
"She's got a couple of movies coming up so it's going to be a little 'Mr. Mom' action. I'm going to get back in the (parenting) ring and see if I still have it. I'm going to take on some more of the burden," the husband of Jennifer Garner said.
Garner revealed in an interview with The Telegraph in early April that she worked less because Affleck already had heavy workload. "I definitely work less because Ben is so busy but we have three kids, that's just part of the deal. I want to be a mom. I'm happy for him that he's as energized about work right now as he is. He should be out there doing it. That's just what makes sense for our family," Garner said.
Affleck, however, encouraged Garner to continue working. "Ben's always saying, 'You need to work, it's a part of you and you're a different person when you're working,' " Garner said in the interview. "I've reserved this summer [for work]. It's mine," she added.
More Ben Affleck News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie