Ben Affleck to Be 'Mr. Mom' When Jennifer Garner Resumes Working
Ben Affleck would be "Mr. Mom" this summer, he jokingly told reporters on Tuesday, April 9. Affleck said on the red carpet premiere of his movie "To the Wonder" at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood that "Jennifer's going to work." He added, "She told me to go to the gym, I'm preparing myself."
"She's got a couple of movies coming up so it's going to be a little 'Mr. Mom' action. I'm going to get back in the (parenting) ring and see if I still have it. I'm going to take on some more of the burden," the husband of Jennifer Garner said.
Garner revealed in an interview with The Telegraph in early April that she worked less because Affleck already had heavy workload. "I definitely work less because Ben is so busy but we have three kids, that's just part of the deal. I want to be a mom. I'm happy for him that he's as energized about work right now as he is. He should be out there doing it. That's just what makes sense for our family," Garner said.
Affleck, however, encouraged Garner to continue working. "Ben's always saying, 'You need to work, it's a part of you and you're a different person when you're working,' " Garner said in the interview. "I've reserved this summer [for work]. It's mine," she added.
More Ben Affleck News
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli