Ben Affleck to Be 'Mr. Mom' When Jennifer Garner Resumes Working
Ben Affleck would be "Mr. Mom" this summer, he jokingly told reporters on Tuesday, April 9. Affleck said on the red carpet premiere of his movie "To the Wonder" at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood that "Jennifer's going to work." He added, "She told me to go to the gym, I'm preparing myself."
"She's got a couple of movies coming up so it's going to be a little 'Mr. Mom' action. I'm going to get back in the (parenting) ring and see if I still have it. I'm going to take on some more of the burden," the husband of Jennifer Garner said.
Garner revealed in an interview with The Telegraph in early April that she worked less because Affleck already had heavy workload. "I definitely work less because Ben is so busy but we have three kids, that's just part of the deal. I want to be a mom. I'm happy for him that he's as energized about work right now as he is. He should be out there doing it. That's just what makes sense for our family," Garner said.
Affleck, however, encouraged Garner to continue working. "Ben's always saying, 'You need to work, it's a part of you and you're a different person when you're working,' " Garner said in the interview. "I've reserved this summer [for work]. It's mine," she added.
More Ben Affleck News
- Shirtless Orlando Bloom Cozying Up to Katy Perry Look-Alike in Malibu
- Jessica Jones and Trish Arrested in Season 2 Set Photos
- Nas Wants Serious Relationship With Nicki Minaj
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Cleavage, Pulls Down Her Bikini Bottom in New Racy Pics
- Get First Look at Idris Elba and Kate Winslet Amid Freezing Wilderness in 'The Mountain Between Us'
- Tiger Woods Apologizes, Blames 'Unexpected Reaction to Prescribed Medications' for DUI
- Inside Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj's Run-In at Miami Nightclub: He Keeps His Eyes on Her
- Is Fergie 'Kicked Out' of Black Eyed Peas?