'That's So Raven' Star Orlando Brown Busted for DUI
Former child actor Orlando Brown has been taken into police custody for suspicion of driving under influence. The 25-year-old star was busted Sunday night, April 7 at about 11:30 P.M. while driving on Lankershim Boulevard in North Hollywood.
The actor, who guest-starred on several Disney Channel sitcoms in the early 2000s, was reportedly being held on a $26,000 arrest warrant from an August 2011 DUI arrest. He failed to show up in court for an October 2012 hearing stemming from the drunk-driving offense.
Brown insisted he did nothing wrong, claiming he wasn't even drinking when he was arrested in 2011. In the actor's defense, his manager once told E! News he only "sat in the driver's seat and popped in the CD. He wasn't going anywhere."
In 2007, the former Mouse House star was charged with possession of marijuana. The Eddie Thomas of "That's So Raven" went missing in 2008 but later emerged unharmed. He allegedly told friends back then that he "felt a little lost and needed to get away."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media