'That's So Raven' Star Orlando Brown Busted for DUI
Former child actor Orlando Brown has been taken into police custody for suspicion of driving under influence. The 25-year-old star was busted Sunday night, April 7 at about 11:30 P.M. while driving on Lankershim Boulevard in North Hollywood.
The actor, who guest-starred on several Disney Channel sitcoms in the early 2000s, was reportedly being held on a $26,000 arrest warrant from an August 2011 DUI arrest. He failed to show up in court for an October 2012 hearing stemming from the drunk-driving offense.
Brown insisted he did nothing wrong, claiming he wasn't even drinking when he was arrested in 2011. In the actor's defense, his manager once told E! News he only "sat in the driver's seat and popped in the CD. He wasn't going anywhere."
In 2007, the former Mouse House star was charged with possession of marijuana. The Eddie Thomas of "That's So Raven" went missing in 2008 but later emerged unharmed. He allegedly told friends back then that he "felt a little lost and needed to get away."
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship