'That's So Raven' Star Orlando Brown Busted for DUI
Former child actor Orlando Brown has been taken into police custody for suspicion of driving under influence. The 25-year-old star was busted Sunday night, April 7 at about 11:30 P.M. while driving on Lankershim Boulevard in North Hollywood.
The actor, who guest-starred on several Disney Channel sitcoms in the early 2000s, was reportedly being held on a $26,000 arrest warrant from an August 2011 DUI arrest. He failed to show up in court for an October 2012 hearing stemming from the drunk-driving offense.
Brown insisted he did nothing wrong, claiming he wasn't even drinking when he was arrested in 2011. In the actor's defense, his manager once told E! News he only "sat in the driver's seat and popped in the CD. He wasn't going anywhere."
In 2007, the former Mouse House star was charged with possession of marijuana. The Eddie Thomas of "That's So Raven" went missing in 2008 but later emerged unharmed. He allegedly told friends back then that he "felt a little lost and needed to get away."
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!