'That's So Raven' Star Orlando Brown Busted for DUI
Former child actor Orlando Brown has been taken into police custody for suspicion of driving under influence. The 25-year-old star was busted Sunday night, April 7 at about 11:30 P.M. while driving on Lankershim Boulevard in North Hollywood.
The actor, who guest-starred on several Disney Channel sitcoms in the early 2000s, was reportedly being held on a $26,000 arrest warrant from an August 2011 DUI arrest. He failed to show up in court for an October 2012 hearing stemming from the drunk-driving offense.
Brown insisted he did nothing wrong, claiming he wasn't even drinking when he was arrested in 2011. In the actor's defense, his manager once told E! News he only "sat in the driver's seat and popped in the CD. He wasn't going anywhere."
In 2007, the former Mouse House star was charged with possession of marijuana. The Eddie Thomas of "That's So Raven" went missing in 2008 but later emerged unharmed. He allegedly told friends back then that he "felt a little lost and needed to get away."
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board