Beyonce to Headline Jay-Z's 'Made in America' Music Festival
As scheduled, Roc Nation boss Jay-Z revealed Wednesday, April 10 the line-up for his "Made in America" music festival. As expected, his wife Beyonce Knowles is leading the all-star list composed of fellow headliner Nine Inch Nails. The rap mogul needs not look farther than Mrs. Carter for his second staging of his Labor Day weekend event which will take place again in Philadelphia.
The Queen Bey will perform along with other top acts Public Enemy, Kendrick Lamar, Phoenix, Miguel, Queens of the Stone Age, Solange Knowles, Emeli Sande and Haim, who will all rock the two-day festival. Unlike the first staging, Hov won't be headlining this year, but it would be hard to imagine Jay-Z not giving a performance within the August 31-September 1 schedule considering it's his event and that his gorgeous diva spouse will be onstage supporting him.
With her "Made in America" performance, Bey yet again adds another item on her to-do list, already packed with another headlining gig at the Rock in Rio festival in Brazil in September. Both will take place after she completes her world tour "The Mrs. Carter Show" which kicks off in a few days.
As if she's not yet all over the place, the pop/R 'n' B superstar is also busy with her Pepsi commercials. In line with the mega endorsement deal, she has just released a new teaser for her single "Grown Woman" where she sports golden blonde locks and a Pepsi logo bracelet.
Beyonce's latest teaser for "Grown Woman":
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...