Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent Engaged After 8 Months of Dating
Nate Berkus' representative confirms to Us Weekly that Nate and his boyfriend for almost 9 months, Jeremiah Brent, are engaged. Nate popped the question to Jeremiah during their work trip in Machu Picchu on Monday, April 8. Jeremiah was reportedly "completely surprised" at the proposal.
Jeremiah posted a photo of himself, Nate and friends with the background of Machu Picchu ruins on Instagram on Tuesday, April 9. He captioned the picture, "Machu Picchu @nate_berkus @susankfeldman @allmoxie #lifechanging #specialday."
The couple was rumored dating after they were spotted kissing at the sunglass rack in the men's section at Barney's. After the news was out, the two began splitting their time between New York, where Nate lives, and Los Angeles, where the former assistant of Rachel Zoe resides.
The couple reportedly hoped to have a baby through a surrogate mother. According to New York Post, Jeremiah apparently preferred a son. "I wouldn't know how to deal with a little girl," Jeremiah told guests at Alex Hitz's home in February.
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'