Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent Engaged After 8 Months of Dating
Nate Berkus' representative confirms to Us Weekly that Nate and his boyfriend for almost 9 months, Jeremiah Brent, are engaged. Nate popped the question to Jeremiah during their work trip in Machu Picchu on Monday, April 8. Jeremiah was reportedly "completely surprised" at the proposal.
Jeremiah posted a photo of himself, Nate and friends with the background of Machu Picchu ruins on Instagram on Tuesday, April 9. He captioned the picture, "Machu Picchu @nate_berkus @susankfeldman @allmoxie #lifechanging #specialday."
The couple was rumored dating after they were spotted kissing at the sunglass rack in the men's section at Barney's. After the news was out, the two began splitting their time between New York, where Nate lives, and Los Angeles, where the former assistant of Rachel Zoe resides.
The couple reportedly hoped to have a baby through a surrogate mother. According to New York Post, Jeremiah apparently preferred a son. "I wouldn't know how to deal with a little girl," Jeremiah told guests at Alex Hitz's home in February.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story