Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent Engaged After 8 Months of Dating
Nate Berkus' representative confirms to Us Weekly that Nate and his boyfriend for almost 9 months, Jeremiah Brent, are engaged. Nate popped the question to Jeremiah during their work trip in Machu Picchu on Monday, April 8. Jeremiah was reportedly "completely surprised" at the proposal.
Jeremiah posted a photo of himself, Nate and friends with the background of Machu Picchu ruins on Instagram on Tuesday, April 9. He captioned the picture, "Machu Picchu @nate_berkus @susankfeldman @allmoxie #lifechanging #specialday."
The couple was rumored dating after they were spotted kissing at the sunglass rack in the men's section at Barney's. After the news was out, the two began splitting their time between New York, where Nate lives, and Los Angeles, where the former assistant of Rachel Zoe resides.
The couple reportedly hoped to have a baby through a surrogate mother. According to New York Post, Jeremiah apparently preferred a son. "I wouldn't know how to deal with a little girl," Jeremiah told guests at Alex Hitz's home in February.
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video