Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent Engaged After 8 Months of Dating
Nate Berkus' representative confirms to Us Weekly that Nate and his boyfriend for almost 9 months, Jeremiah Brent, are engaged. Nate popped the question to Jeremiah during their work trip in Machu Picchu on Monday, April 8. Jeremiah was reportedly "completely surprised" at the proposal.
Jeremiah posted a photo of himself, Nate and friends with the background of Machu Picchu ruins on Instagram on Tuesday, April 9. He captioned the picture, "Machu Picchu @nate_berkus @susankfeldman @allmoxie #lifechanging #specialday."
The couple was rumored dating after they were spotted kissing at the sunglass rack in the men's section at Barney's. After the news was out, the two began splitting their time between New York, where Nate lives, and Los Angeles, where the former assistant of Rachel Zoe resides.
The couple reportedly hoped to have a baby through a surrogate mother. According to New York Post, Jeremiah apparently preferred a son. "I wouldn't know how to deal with a little girl," Jeremiah told guests at Alex Hitz's home in February.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes