Kevin Bacon Regrets Spoiling 'The Following' Big Twist to Fans Overseas
Kevin Bacon accidentally revealed a big twist in the most recent episode of "The Following". Realizing that he spoiled those who haven't had a chance to watch the latest outing titled "The Curse", especially fans overseas, the actor quickly issued an apology.
"To all the fans abroad and late watchers I'm truly sorry I retweeted a spoiler. I just wasn't thinking. Won't happen again. #MyBad," he tweeted Tuesday, April 9. The Ryan Hardy of the FOX thriller also posted a Vine video in which he said "my bad" three times.
Bacon spilled the major plot point from "The Curse" as he retweeted TV executive producer Jodi Gomes' tweet, [SPOILER ALERT!] "@kevinbacon is a murderer too! Nice twist @kevwilliamson @thefollowingfox #JoeCarol." He later deleted the tweet.
James Purefoy, who was equally excited to learn fans' response to the big twist, managed to avoid the same trouble. He simply tweeted, "Thank you to all the the followers of #TheFollowing for their impressions of last night's Ep. Incredible reactions. You are so damn smart."
"The Following" revolves around former FBI agent Ryan Hardy (Bacon) who is contacted by FBI when a diabolical serial killer, Joe Carroll (Purefoy), escapes from death row and embarks on a new killing spree. Hardy has captured the notorious criminal years ago, and his mission now is to get him back behind bars.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert