Kevin Bacon Regrets Spoiling 'The Following' Big Twist to Fans Overseas
Kevin Bacon accidentally revealed a big twist in the most recent episode of "The Following". Realizing that he spoiled those who haven't had a chance to watch the latest outing titled "The Curse", especially fans overseas, the actor quickly issued an apology.
"To all the fans abroad and late watchers I'm truly sorry I retweeted a spoiler. I just wasn't thinking. Won't happen again. #MyBad," he tweeted Tuesday, April 9. The Ryan Hardy of the FOX thriller also posted a Vine video in which he said "my bad" three times.
Bacon spilled the major plot point from "The Curse" as he retweeted TV executive producer Jodi Gomes' tweet, [SPOILER ALERT!] "@kevinbacon is a murderer too! Nice twist @kevwilliamson @thefollowingfox #JoeCarol." He later deleted the tweet.
James Purefoy, who was equally excited to learn fans' response to the big twist, managed to avoid the same trouble. He simply tweeted, "Thank you to all the the followers of #TheFollowing for their impressions of last night's Ep. Incredible reactions. You are so damn smart."
"The Following" revolves around former FBI agent Ryan Hardy (Bacon) who is contacted by FBI when a diabolical serial killer, Joe Carroll (Purefoy), escapes from death row and embarks on a new killing spree. Hardy has captured the notorious criminal years ago, and his mission now is to get him back behind bars.
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'