Kevin Bacon Regrets Spoiling 'The Following' Big Twist to Fans Overseas
Kevin Bacon accidentally revealed a big twist in the most recent episode of "The Following". Realizing that he spoiled those who haven't had a chance to watch the latest outing titled "The Curse", especially fans overseas, the actor quickly issued an apology.
"To all the fans abroad and late watchers I'm truly sorry I retweeted a spoiler. I just wasn't thinking. Won't happen again. #MyBad," he tweeted Tuesday, April 9. The Ryan Hardy of the FOX thriller also posted a Vine video in which he said "my bad" three times.
Bacon spilled the major plot point from "The Curse" as he retweeted TV executive producer Jodi Gomes' tweet, [SPOILER ALERT!] "@kevinbacon is a murderer too! Nice twist @kevwilliamson @thefollowingfox #JoeCarol." He later deleted the tweet.
James Purefoy, who was equally excited to learn fans' response to the big twist, managed to avoid the same trouble. He simply tweeted, "Thank you to all the the followers of #TheFollowing for their impressions of last night's Ep. Incredible reactions. You are so damn smart."
"The Following" revolves around former FBI agent Ryan Hardy (Bacon) who is contacted by FBI when a diabolical serial killer, Joe Carroll (Purefoy), escapes from death row and embarks on a new killing spree. Hardy has captured the notorious criminal years ago, and his mission now is to get him back behind bars.
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board