Katy Perry to Sell Mansion She Bought With Russell Brand
Katy Perry puts her mansion she bought with ex-husband Russell Brand on sale. After she failed to get a serious buyer privately, she puts the house in public list and asks for $6.925 million for the property. Perry and Brand bought it shortly before their split for $6.5 million. However, the couple reportedly never resided in the mansion because they wanted to renovate the building before they moved in.
The 2-story building was built in 1920 on 3-acre land. The 8,835 square feet home consists of seven bedrooms and nine bathrooms, plus a huge four-room master suite, two guest suites, and staff quarters. According to real estate site Zillow, the property also boasts a carriage house, a garden, and a gorgeous pool with a waterfall in addition to the main house.
The exquisite mansion which is located near Chateau Marmont also features details such as stained-glass windows, sweeping staircases and arched doorways. There is a huge open kitchen, a low-ceiling dining room for entertainment, and a large living room with a small balcony that looks out onto the Hollywood Hills as well.
In other news, Perry made her first trip to Madagascar earlier this month to visit a slum area in Antananarivo, a child protection center and a school in Ampihaonana village. Perry said, "In less than one week here in Madagascar, I went from crowded city slums to the most remote villages and my eyes were widely opened by the incredible need for a healthy life - nutrition, sanitation, and protection against rape and abuse - which UNICEF are stepping in to help provide." She posted her favorite picture with children in Madagascar on Twitter on April 8, calling the trip "life changing."
More Katy Perry News
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?