Morris Chestnut Says Black Panther May Appear in 'Avengers 2'
Morris Chestnut sparks rumor and confusion at the same time. After suggesting on Twitter that he's eying Black Panther and saying the character may appear in the upcoming "The Avengers 2", he somewhat backtracks his tweet by saying that he's not in talk with Marvel.
The Black Panther topic was brought to attention by "Kick-Ass 2" actor in a message he later deleted, "It's time to get familiar with the Black Panther character!" He caused even more buzz as tweeting, "Not final. #BlackPanther may be in #avengers2 first."
In a strange turn of events later, the "Identity Thief" star posted, "Thx to the fans for bringing #blackpanther to my attention, NOT in talks about this project with .@Marvel." He closed it with, "Overwhelmed with all the #blackpanther tweets. Thanks for the support!"
"The Avengers" sequel will reunite Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.), Captain America (Chris Evans), Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), Thor (Chris Hemsworth), Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), and Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner). It is planned for a May 1, 2015 U.S. release.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo
- Migos Pays Tribute to WWE Legend Scotty 2 Hotty on New Banger 'To Hotty'