Morris Chestnut Says Black Panther May Appear in 'Avengers 2'
Morris Chestnut sparks rumor and confusion at the same time. After suggesting on Twitter that he's eying Black Panther and saying the character may appear in the upcoming "The Avengers 2", he somewhat backtracks his tweet by saying that he's not in talk with Marvel.
The Black Panther topic was brought to attention by "Kick-Ass 2" actor in a message he later deleted, "It's time to get familiar with the Black Panther character!" He caused even more buzz as tweeting, "Not final. #BlackPanther may be in #avengers2 first."
In a strange turn of events later, the "Identity Thief" star posted, "Thx to the fans for bringing #blackpanther to my attention, NOT in talks about this project with .@Marvel." He closed it with, "Overwhelmed with all the #blackpanther tweets. Thanks for the support!"
"The Avengers" sequel will reunite Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.), Captain America (Chris Evans), Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), Thor (Chris Hemsworth), Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), and Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner). It is planned for a May 1, 2015 U.S. release.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns