Morris Chestnut Says Black Panther May Appear in 'Avengers 2'
Morris Chestnut sparks rumor and confusion at the same time. After suggesting on Twitter that he's eying Black Panther and saying the character may appear in the upcoming "The Avengers 2", he somewhat backtracks his tweet by saying that he's not in talk with Marvel.
The Black Panther topic was brought to attention by "Kick-Ass 2" actor in a message he later deleted, "It's time to get familiar with the Black Panther character!" He caused even more buzz as tweeting, "Not final. #BlackPanther may be in #avengers2 first."
In a strange turn of events later, the "Identity Thief" star posted, "Thx to the fans for bringing #blackpanther to my attention, NOT in talks about this project with .@Marvel." He closed it with, "Overwhelmed with all the #blackpanther tweets. Thanks for the support!"
"The Avengers" sequel will reunite Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.), Captain America (Chris Evans), Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), Thor (Chris Hemsworth), Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), and Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner). It is planned for a May 1, 2015 U.S. release.
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'