Morris Chestnut Says Black Panther May Appear in 'Avengers 2'
Morris Chestnut sparks rumor and confusion at the same time. After suggesting on Twitter that he's eying Black Panther and saying the character may appear in the upcoming "The Avengers 2", he somewhat backtracks his tweet by saying that he's not in talk with Marvel.
The Black Panther topic was brought to attention by "Kick-Ass 2" actor in a message he later deleted, "It's time to get familiar with the Black Panther character!" He caused even more buzz as tweeting, "Not final. #BlackPanther may be in #avengers2 first."
In a strange turn of events later, the "Identity Thief" star posted, "Thx to the fans for bringing #blackpanther to my attention, NOT in talks about this project with .@Marvel." He closed it with, "Overwhelmed with all the #blackpanther tweets. Thanks for the support!"
"The Avengers" sequel will reunite Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.), Captain America (Chris Evans), Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), Thor (Chris Hemsworth), Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), and Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner). It is planned for a May 1, 2015 U.S. release.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger