Morris Chestnut Says Black Panther May Appear in 'Avengers 2'
Morris Chestnut sparks rumor and confusion at the same time. After suggesting on Twitter that he's eying Black Panther and saying the character may appear in the upcoming "The Avengers 2", he somewhat backtracks his tweet by saying that he's not in talk with Marvel.
The Black Panther topic was brought to attention by "Kick-Ass 2" actor in a message he later deleted, "It's time to get familiar with the Black Panther character!" He caused even more buzz as tweeting, "Not final. #BlackPanther may be in #avengers2 first."
In a strange turn of events later, the "Identity Thief" star posted, "Thx to the fans for bringing #blackpanther to my attention, NOT in talks about this project with .@Marvel." He closed it with, "Overwhelmed with all the #blackpanther tweets. Thanks for the support!"
"The Avengers" sequel will reunite Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.), Captain America (Chris Evans), Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), Thor (Chris Hemsworth), Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), and Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner). It is planned for a May 1, 2015 U.S. release.
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?