Chrissy Teigen and Meghan McCain Slam Farrah Abraham Over Sex Tape
While James Deen called taping a sex video with Farrah Abraham "very amazingly awesome", Chrissy Teigen and Meghan McCain didn't think so. Instead, the model and the blogger reacted negatively to the news as they chatted via Twitter on Tuesday, April 9.
"Absolutely sickened at the fact that idiot teen mom commissioned her own sex tape and is pretending to be confused/distraught. EFF YOU," Teigen tweeted. "Seriously. This is what we have come to. This idiot from teen mom feels such hunger for fame and money and WE AS PEOPLE WILL EMPOWER HER."
"@chrissyteigen I just don't understand how as a culture we now reward teen pregnancies and sex tapes while so many teachers and veterans go... without any accolades or rewards. It's incredibly depressing," McCain retweeted John Legend's fiancee and wrote, "I wish America would start rewarding the real role models in this country like teachers and veterans, not teen moms making sex tapes."
"I just want people to have bigger dreams than just fame," Chrissy fumed. "The doctors, the astronauts, the ballerinas the things we wanted when we were young. And I know I am 'only a model'. Thank you for pointing that out. But I can speak too. And I'll say what I want."
Teigen and McCain then went on slamming the "Teen Mom" star, saying she was hungry "for fame" and calling her "stupid piece of trash." Tiegen later concluded, "If you think this is the pot calling the kettle black, this pot doesn't sink quite so low. Excuse me for calling her a stupid piece of trash. That was harsh. She is stupid and trashy and a HORRIBLE decision maker. Better?"
While Abraham kept on denying her involvement in the sex video, her on-screen partner, Deen, said that making the video was her idea. "Everybody's trying to make it this story, but really [Abraham] wanted to make a sex tape," the professional porn star told TMZ.
More Farrah Abraham News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern