Electro Destruction Teased in New Photo From 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Set
Marc Webb has shared a new picture taken from the filming location of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" in New York. Taken on the 45th day of production, it shows the destruction caused by Electro, the major villain played by Jamie Foxx.
Instead of showing the bad guy, the photo displays a cop talking on the radio with his surrounding including his car catching fire. "This is what happens when you try to give Electro a ticket," so the director tried to explain the panic scene.
Although Electro is not shown in the picture, how he will look like has been revealed. An actress named Jamie Jones, who was allegedly one of the extras, once described his costume while updating her Twitter from the set before abruptly deleting her postings later.
After a series of tweets that described some activities on the set, she wrote, "His face & hands are silvery-grey. Eyes silvery blue. He's not in the green & yellow suit yet, but feeling his powers now," when asked by a follower about how Foxx looked like in character.
In "Amazing Spider-Man 2", Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield) is busy juggling his double lives as a superhero taking out the bad guys and as an ordinary guy who tries to spend as much as time with the person he loves, Gwen Stacey (Emma Stone).
Peter hasn't forgotten about the promise he made to Gwen's father to protect her by staying away, but that's a promise he just can't keep. More complications come his way as Electro emerges, his old friend Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan) returns, and new clues about his past are uncovered.
The film is slated for May 2, 2014 release in the United States.
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri