Michael Buble Premieres 'To Love Somebody' Music Video
Grammy Award-winner Michael Buble has unveiled his new music video for his cover of the Bee Gees classic "To Love Somebody". The 37-year-old singer's rendition of the 1967 hit song is included in his forthcoming album entitled "To Be Loved".
For the new three-minute-plus clip, the black-and-white theme is displayed, but not in the same monochrome way that other artists have done in their music videos. The crooner applies the contrasting shades to his smashing suit and tie ensemble, on the striped outfits of his four-piece all-female band and on the checkered attire of his three back-up singers.
Written by brothers Barry Gibb and Robin Gibb of the legendary trio of the Bee Gees, "To Love Somebody" was the second single to be released off their debut album "Bee Gees' 1st". The soulful ballad has been covered numerous times by many other artists, most notable among them being the version by '80s adult contemporary singer Michael Bolton.
"To Love Somebody" is the third track to be released by Buble among the fourteen tracks included in his upcoming sixth studio album, following another cover of a classic song "You Make Me Feel So Young" and the latest one "It's a Beautiful Day". Among the singles standing out from the track list are his "Something Stupid" duet with actress Reese Witherspoon and his new take on Rod Stewart's "Have I Told You Lately That I Love You".
More Michael Buble News
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?