Chris Brown and Rihanna Reportedly Split
Chris Brown and Rihanna have ended their relationship, E! News reports. A source says that the pair broke up because they were tired of their on-and-off relationship. The source also mentions that Rihanna would still love Chris, but she has moved on and wants to focus her attention on career and business.
Rihanna is currently in the middle of her "Diamonds" world tour. Between the tour dates, she is busy making concepts of her next gigs, launching her perfume brand and maintaining a campaign of her clothing line.
People previously wondered if Rihanna and Chris' relationship ended because of another woman after Chris was photographed holding a mystery blond's hand in a nightclub on Saturday, April 6. According to TMZ, the woman in the picture, Keisha Kimball, claimed that she was just a friend.
"I am always Chris' waitress. I know him and am friends with his friends. Nothing has ever happened. I just work there. In the photos, he was handing me a bottle to drink out of. Of course people are going to twist it another way. I don't go for black guys," she said. "Whatever is going on between Rihanna and Chris Brown is between them. I'm not a home wrecker," she added.
More Chris Brown News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences