Chris Brown and Rihanna Reportedly Split
Chris Brown and Rihanna have ended their relationship, E! News reports. A source says that the pair broke up because they were tired of their on-and-off relationship. The source also mentions that Rihanna would still love Chris, but she has moved on and wants to focus her attention on career and business.
Rihanna is currently in the middle of her "Diamonds" world tour. Between the tour dates, she is busy making concepts of her next gigs, launching her perfume brand and maintaining a campaign of her clothing line.
People previously wondered if Rihanna and Chris' relationship ended because of another woman after Chris was photographed holding a mystery blond's hand in a nightclub on Saturday, April 6. According to TMZ, the woman in the picture, Keisha Kimball, claimed that she was just a friend.
"I am always Chris' waitress. I know him and am friends with his friends. Nothing has ever happened. I just work there. In the photos, he was handing me a bottle to drink out of. Of course people are going to twist it another way. I don't go for black guys," she said. "Whatever is going on between Rihanna and Chris Brown is between them. I'm not a home wrecker," she added.
More Chris Brown News
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder