Chris Brown and Rihanna Reportedly Split
Chris Brown and Rihanna have ended their relationship, E! News reports. A source says that the pair broke up because they were tired of their on-and-off relationship. The source also mentions that Rihanna would still love Chris, but she has moved on and wants to focus her attention on career and business.
Rihanna is currently in the middle of her "Diamonds" world tour. Between the tour dates, she is busy making concepts of her next gigs, launching her perfume brand and maintaining a campaign of her clothing line.
People previously wondered if Rihanna and Chris' relationship ended because of another woman after Chris was photographed holding a mystery blond's hand in a nightclub on Saturday, April 6. According to TMZ, the woman in the picture, Keisha Kimball, claimed that she was just a friend.
"I am always Chris' waitress. I know him and am friends with his friends. Nothing has ever happened. I just work there. In the photos, he was handing me a bottle to drink out of. Of course people are going to twist it another way. I don't go for black guys," she said. "Whatever is going on between Rihanna and Chris Brown is between them. I'm not a home wrecker," she added.
More Chris Brown News
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music