Michael Clarke Duncan's Family Contests His Will That Names Omarosa Main Beneficiary
Michael Clarke Duncan's family doesn't trust his fiancee Omarosa Manigault. The late actor's sister is questioning whether he was unduly influenced by Omarosa into changing his will months before his death and leaving most of his assets to the former contestant of "The Celebrity Apprentice".
According to TMZ, Michael's sister Judy Duncan who was left $100,000 in his will has hired a lawyer to deal with the matter. She is suspicious of Omarosa because she claims when she saw the actor in December 2011, he was not himself, slurring words and stumbling around.
The sister also accuses Omarosa of spending Michael's money for her own personal need when the actor was hospitalized last year. The TV star allegedly sold his personal belongings including watches, cars, his "Green Mile" director's chair and awards, without the family's consent.
In her defense, Omarosa says, "I don't control the estate or the finances and Judy knows it. If you saw all of her emails and texts to me you would see that she is just trying to get money from me, and threatened going to press if I did not give it to her and that is a crime!"
Michael died at Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Monday, September 3, 2012. He "never fully recovered" from the heart attack he suffered on July 13. The Coroner Office confirmed he died of natural causes. His death certificate mentioned that he died from respiratory failure. He was 54.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos