Brad Pitt Tapped as Presenter at MTV Movie Awards
Brad Pitt is set to appear at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards. MTV announces that the 49-year-old actor has signed up to present the Golden Popcorn for Movie of the Year at the upcoming prize-giving event.
Vying for the coveted title are some of last year's biggest movies. They include superhero films "The Avengers" and "The Dark Knight Rises", critically acclaimed dramas "Django Unchained" and "Silver Linings Playbook", as well as commercially and critically successful comedy "Ted".
Also slated as presenter at the annual show is Peter Dinklage. The "Game of Thrones" actor will present the Comedic Genius Award to his "Elf" co-star Will Ferrell. Other presenters already tapped for the star-studded event include Zac Efron, Melissa McCarthy, Chris Rock, Chris Pine, Zoe Saldana and Zachary Quinto.
Selena Gomez, meanwhile, is billed as a musical performer. She will sing her new single "Come & Get It" live for the first time. The "Spring Breakers" star teased about her performance, "We're doing it kind of the theme of the video, which isn't out yet. It's going to be very earthy."
This year's MTV Movie Awards will air live on Sunday, April 14 from the Sony Pictures Studio Lot in Culver City, California, at 9 P.M.. ET/PT on MTV. Rebel Wilson will serve as the host.
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist