Brad Pitt Tapped as Presenter at MTV Movie Awards
Brad Pitt is set to appear at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards. MTV announces that the 49-year-old actor has signed up to present the Golden Popcorn for Movie of the Year at the upcoming prize-giving event.
Vying for the coveted title are some of last year's biggest movies. They include superhero films "The Avengers" and "The Dark Knight Rises", critically acclaimed dramas "Django Unchained" and "Silver Linings Playbook", as well as commercially and critically successful comedy "Ted".
Also slated as presenter at the annual show is Peter Dinklage. The "Game of Thrones" actor will present the Comedic Genius Award to his "Elf" co-star Will Ferrell. Other presenters already tapped for the star-studded event include Zac Efron, Melissa McCarthy, Chris Rock, Chris Pine, Zoe Saldana and Zachary Quinto.
Selena Gomez, meanwhile, is billed as a musical performer. She will sing her new single "Come & Get It" live for the first time. The "Spring Breakers" star teased about her performance, "We're doing it kind of the theme of the video, which isn't out yet. It's going to be very earthy."
This year's MTV Movie Awards will air live on Sunday, April 14 from the Sony Pictures Studio Lot in Culver City, California, at 9 P.M.. ET/PT on MTV. Rebel Wilson will serve as the host.
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby