Justin Bieber Gets New Half-Shaved Haircut
Justin Bieber showed off new hairstyle on Saturday, April 6. He swapped his spiky style with shaved looks with bangs. He got shaved at one side of his head and swept his hair to the other side. The new haircut was similar to Rihanna's or Miley Cyrus'.
Fans who loved the new cut commented on the new style, saying, "Love it, love it, love it. It doesn't matter what Justin does with his hair, he always manages to look great." Others said, "Justin Bieber's new haircut is so sexy," and, "The hair flip is back!" A fan who did not favor the new style said, "What was he thinking, his hair was lovely and now it just looks ridiculous."
Bieber, who is currently in the middle of "Believe" tour, showed up almost 3 hours late at his Dortmund concert on Friday, April 5. According to Independent, many young fans were taken home by their parents because the concert only started at 10 P.M. The pop star did not apologize or offer explanations when he appeared on stage.
An upset fan wrote on Twitter, "@justinbieber The concert today in Dortmund was a big joke. How you can come 3 hours too late and don't say sorry?! Who do you think you are?!" Another fan tweeted after the show, "Justin Bieber was too late for his concert yesterday, I saw girls crying because they [had] to [leave] because [they're under] 15."
More Justin Bieber News
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again