Emma Stone and Olivia Wilde to Host Revlon's Walk/Run for Women in New York
Emma Stone and Olivia Wilde are back to host the 20th annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk for Women. The event which is held to raise money for cancer research, education and support programs will be held on May 4 in New York. In addition to Emma and Olivia, Emma's fiance Jason Sudeikis might join the fundraising event.
"Last year, I was lucky enough to take part in the EIF Revlon Run/Walk and I hope that you will join me and thousands of others this year in signing up, supporting, and fundraising for our 2013 EIF Revlon Run/Walk. Thank you," Emma told Entertainment Tonight.
Revlon and the Entertainment Industry Foundation also announced on Monday, April 8, that Halle Berry would be the host of the event in Los Angeles on May 11. Halle, who is pregnant with her second child, will make her 7th appearance at the 5-kilometer walk/run event. Carrie Ann Inaba and Brooke Anderson will be her co-hosts.
Emma and Olivia joined Revlon's line campaign in 2011. Consequently, their faces appeared in TV commercials and printed ads. As global brand ambassadors, they were also expected to participate in the company's activities, such as the annual fundraising event to fight cancer.
EIF Revlon Run/Walk for Women has raised more than $65 million for women's cancer research since 1994. Olivia commented on her appointment as Revlon's ambassador in August 2010, "Creatively, Revlon has never been afraid to push the envelope, which is important to me. I also love that they use their tremendous recognizability around the world to do good as one of the industry's biggest champions of women's health. It's exciting to join a company with a big heart and big ideas!"
More Emma Stone News
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction