New Promo for HBO's 'Family Tree': Chris O'Dowd Searches for His Past
HBO released a new promo for "Family Tree". The show follows Tom Chadwick (Chris O'Dowd), a jobless 30-year-old man who just broke up with his girlfriend. He began questioning his real identity after his late great aunt he never met left him a mysterious box.
The trailer gives a look at Tom's crazy journey in order to find his real family. He tries to find his family's military past and he even goes to Los Angeles. During his journey, he discovers a new world and meets the people he never knew existed.
It also shares some new funny footage, like when someone insults Tom and calls him leprechaun, Tom orders him to stop calling him that. When the person refuses to stop, Tom says, "I'm twice the height of a leprechaun!"
Created by Jim Piddock and Christopher Guest, "Family Tree" also stars Don Lake, Fred Willard, Michael McKean, Ed Begley Jr., Tom Bennett, Nina Conti, Carrie Aizley, Bob Balaban, Maria Blasucci, Matt Griesser, Lisa Palfrey, Kevin Pollak, Amy Seimetz, Meera Syal and Ashley Walters.
The new comedy series will premiere on Sunday, May 12 at 10:30 P.M.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC