New Promo for HBO's 'Family Tree': Chris O'Dowd Searches for His Past
HBO released a new promo for "Family Tree". The show follows Tom Chadwick (Chris O'Dowd), a jobless 30-year-old man who just broke up with his girlfriend. He began questioning his real identity after his late great aunt he never met left him a mysterious box.
The trailer gives a look at Tom's crazy journey in order to find his real family. He tries to find his family's military past and he even goes to Los Angeles. During his journey, he discovers a new world and meets the people he never knew existed.
It also shares some new funny footage, like when someone insults Tom and calls him leprechaun, Tom orders him to stop calling him that. When the person refuses to stop, Tom says, "I'm twice the height of a leprechaun!"
Created by Jim Piddock and Christopher Guest, "Family Tree" also stars Don Lake, Fred Willard, Michael McKean, Ed Begley Jr., Tom Bennett, Nina Conti, Carrie Aizley, Bob Balaban, Maria Blasucci, Matt Griesser, Lisa Palfrey, Kevin Pollak, Amy Seimetz, Meera Syal and Ashley Walters.
The new comedy series will premiere on Sunday, May 12 at 10:30 P.M.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna