New Promo for HBO's 'Family Tree': Chris O'Dowd Searches for His Past
HBO released a new promo for "Family Tree". The show follows Tom Chadwick (Chris O'Dowd), a jobless 30-year-old man who just broke up with his girlfriend. He began questioning his real identity after his late great aunt he never met left him a mysterious box.
The trailer gives a look at Tom's crazy journey in order to find his real family. He tries to find his family's military past and he even goes to Los Angeles. During his journey, he discovers a new world and meets the people he never knew existed.
It also shares some new funny footage, like when someone insults Tom and calls him leprechaun, Tom orders him to stop calling him that. When the person refuses to stop, Tom says, "I'm twice the height of a leprechaun!"
Created by Jim Piddock and Christopher Guest, "Family Tree" also stars Don Lake, Fred Willard, Michael McKean, Ed Begley Jr., Tom Bennett, Nina Conti, Carrie Aizley, Bob Balaban, Maria Blasucci, Matt Griesser, Lisa Palfrey, Kevin Pollak, Amy Seimetz, Meera Syal and Ashley Walters.
The new comedy series will premiere on Sunday, May 12 at 10:30 P.M.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch