New Promo for HBO's 'Family Tree': Chris O'Dowd Searches for His Past
HBO released a new promo for "Family Tree". The show follows Tom Chadwick (Chris O'Dowd), a jobless 30-year-old man who just broke up with his girlfriend. He began questioning his real identity after his late great aunt he never met left him a mysterious box.
The trailer gives a look at Tom's crazy journey in order to find his real family. He tries to find his family's military past and he even goes to Los Angeles. During his journey, he discovers a new world and meets the people he never knew existed.
It also shares some new funny footage, like when someone insults Tom and calls him leprechaun, Tom orders him to stop calling him that. When the person refuses to stop, Tom says, "I'm twice the height of a leprechaun!"
Created by Jim Piddock and Christopher Guest, "Family Tree" also stars Don Lake, Fred Willard, Michael McKean, Ed Begley Jr., Tom Bennett, Nina Conti, Carrie Aizley, Bob Balaban, Maria Blasucci, Matt Griesser, Lisa Palfrey, Kevin Pollak, Amy Seimetz, Meera Syal and Ashley Walters.
The new comedy series will premiere on Sunday, May 12 at 10:30 P.M.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes