Sean Lowe Kissing Fiancee Catherine Giudici on 'DWTS' Amidst Breakup Rumors
Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici shut down rumors that there's trouble in paradise by kissing on live TV. "The Bachelor" star approached his fiancee who sat in the audience and kissed her after his "Dancing with the Stars" performance during "The Best Year in Your Life" night.
"Without question the best year of my life was 2012. The experience of being 'The Bachelor' is one thing, but that fails in comparison to finding Catherine," he said earlier. He dedicated his dance with pro dancer Peta Murgatroyd to Catherine in appreciation for her "putting her life on hold to come down here to L.A. and support me."
They did the Viennese waltz to Jason Mraz's "I Won't Give Up". Lowe claimed the song "perfectly encapsulates everything that I've gone through this year because although I didn't find love the first go-around on 'The Bachelorette', I was fortunate enough to find it on the second go-around on 'The Bachelor'."
Catherine was previously rumored getting "bored and lonely" for staying in Los Angeles to support him on "DWTS". A source told Us Weekly, "She goes to some DWTS rehearsals, but mostly stays home watching TV. They're supposed to move to Texas, but she has no idea when that'll happen."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism