Sean Lowe Kissing Fiancee Catherine Giudici on 'DWTS' Amidst Breakup Rumors
Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici shut down rumors that there's trouble in paradise by kissing on live TV. "The Bachelor" star approached his fiancee who sat in the audience and kissed her after his "Dancing with the Stars" performance during "The Best Year in Your Life" night.
"Without question the best year of my life was 2012. The experience of being 'The Bachelor' is one thing, but that fails in comparison to finding Catherine," he said earlier. He dedicated his dance with pro dancer Peta Murgatroyd to Catherine in appreciation for her "putting her life on hold to come down here to L.A. and support me."
They did the Viennese waltz to Jason Mraz's "I Won't Give Up". Lowe claimed the song "perfectly encapsulates everything that I've gone through this year because although I didn't find love the first go-around on 'The Bachelorette', I was fortunate enough to find it on the second go-around on 'The Bachelor'."
Catherine was previously rumored getting "bored and lonely" for staying in Los Angeles to support him on "DWTS". A source told Us Weekly, "She goes to some DWTS rehearsals, but mostly stays home watching TV. They're supposed to move to Texas, but she has no idea when that'll happen."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie