James Deen Confirms His and Farrah Abraham's Sex Tape
While Farrah Abraham debunked the rumor that she made a sex video, James Deen who reportedly played her on-screen partner confirms the rumor is true. The professional porn star tells TMZ, "Word travels fast... it isn't even edited yet. We shot it yesterday."
The actor who co-stars with Lindsay Lohan in "The Canyons" says that working with the 21-year-old mother was great. He also tells E! News, "We definitely shot a scene, and in my opinion it was very amazingly awesome. I thought she was very nice and super sexy."
"I had never heard of her before as I don't follow pop culture, but it is nice to see that her fame has not gone to her head. I hope she has positive feelings about me, but regardless, I will never have a bad thing to say about her," he continues.
Deen also denies the rumor that he is dating the "Teen Mom" star after they were spotted walking hand-in-hand into the offices of Vivid Entertainment on Sunday, April 7. "Not dating at all," he says. "I don't know where that picture was taken. Holding hands was to build chemistry and help make her more comfortable."
"I try to be nice to everyone and holding hands is the bees knees, so I figured it was a harmless way to help make her more comfortable before she had sex with a stranger. I always want everyone to leave the set smiling," he adds.
The sex tape is said to show Abraham and Deen having sex in various positions for about 30 minutes. "I have seen the movie and not only is it great quality but amazing to watch," Vivid founder and co-chairman Steve Hirsch said. "Farrah looks incredible and if the movie ever gets released there will be huge interest. I like our chances."
Previously, Abraham insisted that she wasn't taped in any kind of sex video. "I don't exist anything about that. I don't know what you're talking about.I think it's made up, people make s*** up all the time," Abraham said. "If I have my own personal stuff, that's my own personal things. If anyone tries to get at me or tries to be rude or just get at me, then my lawyer will take care of that. That's f***ed up. There's nothing like that, there should be no talk of that."
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans