Scarlett Johansson Is Able to 'Move Forward' After Divorce With Ryan Reynolds
Scarlett Johansson talks about privacy, divorce with Ryan Reynolds and her current boyfriend in a May edition of Marie Claire which will hit the stands on April 16. Johansson, who rarely speaks of her divorce, says that she is able to move on. "Well, it wasn't that long ago. But I think I've had a fair amount of time to process the experience and be able to move forward. I continue to get to know myself better as I get older, and that helps me in my relationships," she says.
In the interview, she shares a funny story of her and boyfriend Romain Dauriac's "ridiculous" dancing at "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" Broadway afterparty in January, "The next day my boyfriend and I were saying, 'We were the best dancers in the whole world last night!' " She adds that she and Dauriac "were completely delusional."
In regards to dating, the 28-year-old actress says that she does not like men who get jealous easily. The "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" actress says, "I don't like jealous behavior. I don't mind an occasional check-in, but when somebody is passive-aggressively jealous, it's really unattractive because it shows a sort of insecurity that is...Oh, controlling behavior is awful. Nobody's going to say they love that."
The actress also reveals in the interview that she does not like sharing her private life, including using social media. The "Lost in Translation" star says, "All of it drives me crazy. I don't understand this need to 'share.' We almost exploit ourselves in order to feel seen."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones