Jack Huston of 'Boardwalk Empire' Welcomes Baby Girl Sage Lavinia
Jack Huston can now add father to his resume. The "Boardwalk Empire" actor is thrilled to announce that his model girlfriend, Shannan Click, gave birth to their first child on Saturday, April 6 in New York City.
It's a baby girl for the couple, a representative for Huston confirms to E! News. The actor who plays Richard Harrow on the HBO drama series and his baby mama name their bundle of joy Sage Lavinia Huston.
Huston, 30, and Click, 29, have been dating for two years. They announced her pregnancy in October.
The actor will reprise his role as Harrow, the severely disfigured World War I marksman turned gangster, when "Boardwalk Empire" returns this fall. On the big screen, he is cast in an untitled David O. Russell project.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle