Jack Huston of 'Boardwalk Empire' Welcomes Baby Girl Sage Lavinia
Jack Huston can now add father to his resume. The "Boardwalk Empire" actor is thrilled to announce that his model girlfriend, Shannan Click, gave birth to their first child on Saturday, April 6 in New York City.
It's a baby girl for the couple, a representative for Huston confirms to E! News. The actor who plays Richard Harrow on the HBO drama series and his baby mama name their bundle of joy Sage Lavinia Huston.
Huston, 30, and Click, 29, have been dating for two years. They announced her pregnancy in October.
The actor will reprise his role as Harrow, the severely disfigured World War I marksman turned gangster, when "Boardwalk Empire" returns this fall. On the big screen, he is cast in an untitled David O. Russell project.
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington