Jack Huston of 'Boardwalk Empire' Welcomes Baby Girl Sage Lavinia
Jack Huston can now add father to his resume. The "Boardwalk Empire" actor is thrilled to announce that his model girlfriend, Shannan Click, gave birth to their first child on Saturday, April 6 in New York City.
It's a baby girl for the couple, a representative for Huston confirms to E! News. The actor who plays Richard Harrow on the HBO drama series and his baby mama name their bundle of joy Sage Lavinia Huston.
Huston, 30, and Click, 29, have been dating for two years. They announced her pregnancy in October.
The actor will reprise his role as Harrow, the severely disfigured World War I marksman turned gangster, when "Boardwalk Empire" returns this fall. On the big screen, he is cast in an untitled David O. Russell project.
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'