Jack Huston of 'Boardwalk Empire' Welcomes Baby Girl Sage Lavinia
Jack Huston can now add father to his resume. The "Boardwalk Empire" actor is thrilled to announce that his model girlfriend, Shannan Click, gave birth to their first child on Saturday, April 6 in New York City.
It's a baby girl for the couple, a representative for Huston confirms to E! News. The actor who plays Richard Harrow on the HBO drama series and his baby mama name their bundle of joy Sage Lavinia Huston.
Huston, 30, and Click, 29, have been dating for two years. They announced her pregnancy in October.
The actor will reprise his role as Harrow, the severely disfigured World War I marksman turned gangster, when "Boardwalk Empire" returns this fall. On the big screen, he is cast in an untitled David O. Russell project.
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama