Jack Huston of 'Boardwalk Empire' Welcomes Baby Girl Sage Lavinia
Jack Huston can now add father to his resume. The "Boardwalk Empire" actor is thrilled to announce that his model girlfriend, Shannan Click, gave birth to their first child on Saturday, April 6 in New York City.
It's a baby girl for the couple, a representative for Huston confirms to E! News. The actor who plays Richard Harrow on the HBO drama series and his baby mama name their bundle of joy Sage Lavinia Huston.
Huston, 30, and Click, 29, have been dating for two years. They announced her pregnancy in October.
The actor will reprise his role as Harrow, the severely disfigured World War I marksman turned gangster, when "Boardwalk Empire" returns this fall. On the big screen, he is cast in an untitled David O. Russell project.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival