Halle Berry Calls Her Second Pregnancy 'Big Surprise'
Halle Berry admits her second pregnancy was kind of unexpected, but she's thrilled all the same. "I thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me. So it's been a big surprise and the most wonderful," she gushes at the Four Seasons in New York City.
The actress chats about her excitement of having another kid when stepping out with Michael Kors to launch their Watch Hunger Stop campaign benefiting the U.N. World Food Programme. "I feel fantastic. This has been the biggest surprise of my life to tell you the truth," she adds to CNN.
They are raising money through the sale of a version of Kors' best-selling Runway watch. For each $295 watch sold, 100 meals will be provided to children in need. They plan to visit locations where the free meals provided through the charity will be sent. "I hope we go while I'm pregnant, so I can talk about prenatal care," she explains her side mission for the trip. "And I will have time off. I'm not working right now," she adds.
Halle is expecting her second child with fiance Olivier Martinez. She is already a mother to 5-year-old Nahla from her previous relationship with Gabriel Aubry. When asked if her unborn baby is a boy, she says, "I don't know, I don't know. But [the baby is] healthy!"
In the meantime, she's still bound to promote her newly-released movie "The Call". She recently jetted off to Argentina to attend a promotional event at the Hoyts Premium theaters in Buenos Aires. She dressed her baby bump, which was still pretty much nonexistence, in a purple one-shoulder tight gown.
More Halle Berry News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl