Chris Hemsworth Risks His Life to Race in First 'Rush' Trailer
Universal Pictures has unveiled the first trailer for Ron Howard's "Rush". Based on the real-life rivalry between Formula 1 drivers James Hunt and Niki Lauda, the film will witness the fiercest competition that has ever been written in racing history as seen in the video.
Among all racers, Chris Hemsworth's brass and daring Hunt only keeps his eye on Niki Lauda, the established Austrian champion who is portrayed by Daniel Bruhl. The clip later sees how far the two racers take their intense rivalry to as glimpses of crash and Lauda getting injured are previewed.
"Rush" is a racing drama which is set against the sexy, glamorous golden age of Formula 1 racing in the 1970s. The story follows handsome English playboy James Hunt and his methodical, brilliant opponent Niki Lauda who were willing to risk everything to become world champion in a sport with no margin for error.
Also starring Olivia Wilde as Hunt's wife named Suzy Miller, the film is penned by Peter Morgan and accompanied by Hans Zimmer's score. The film, which also includes Natalie Dormer, Alexandra Maria Lara and Christian McKay in the cast ensemble, will race to U.S. theaters on September 20.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic