Video: Taylor Swift, Tim McGraw and Keith Urban Perform at 2013 ACM Awards
As Taylor Swift wonderfully sang the vocals with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban ably assisting in the guitars, so did their trio gave one of the best performances of the night at the 2013 Academy of Country Music Awards. Their live performance of the new country ballad from McGraw's album "Two Lanes of Freedom" was one of the highlights of the 48th annual staging of the prestigious country music industry awards held from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, April 7.
Singing in separate distant areas of the wide stage, McGraw, front and center, and Swift, positioned at the right side facing the stage, sang the emotional love song beautifully as Urban unassumingly strummed his guitar at the far left side. Past midway through the song, Urban stole the show when he rocked the guitar solo and displayed some awesome string-plucking skills.
"Backstage...wish us luck!!! #ACMS," McGraw tweeted before he sang his latest hit with Swift and Urban. The country crooner really pulled off a casting coup with his hookup with Swift who filled up stadiums with her "Red" tour and Urban who gained attention for doing a masterful job as judge on "American Idol".
The simple yet star-studded number was a well-received break from Swift's usually grand and up-tempo productions that fans have recently been getting from the country pop superstar in recent performances. Luckily for all of her ex-boyfriends, none of them got dissed that night, thanks mainly to McGraw's sweet love ballad.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'