Michael Weatherly on Possible Baby Name: 'Some Are Very Controversial'
A few days after announcing he and his wife are expecting their second child together, Michael Weatherly revealed that they already considered some names for the baby. Attending the 7th annual American Red Cross Red Tie Affair at the Fairmont hotel in Santa Monica, California on Saturday, April 6, the 44-year-old actor made time to chat with Us Weekly about his third child.
"I'm showing a little bit. There are many names being discussed. Some are very controversial," Michael jokingly told the site. He admitted that he and his wife hadn't figured out the baby's sex yet. "We have some Serbian names and some Irish names. Her heritage is Serbian, mine is Irish. I thought that it might be fun."
"I liked the name Veronica, just because there's an Elvis Costello song, but I don't know if Veronica is going to make it," the "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" star continued. "I think Veronica Weatherly sounded a little bit like she might be a nightmare, you know what I mean?"
On Friday, April 5, Michael broke the news that he was going to be a father again and the baby was due in October. "We're expanding the brand and so I am pleased to announce... Bojana and I are indeed awaiting our second child. We're very excited," he told Entertainment Tonight.
The pair are already parents to Olivia who will turn 1 on April 10. From his previous marriage to "The Young and the Restless" actress Amelia Heinle, Michael has a now-17-year-old son, August Manning Weatherly.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed