Michael Weatherly on Possible Baby Name: 'Some Are Very Controversial'
A few days after announcing he and his wife are expecting their second child together, Michael Weatherly revealed that they already considered some names for the baby. Attending the 7th annual American Red Cross Red Tie Affair at the Fairmont hotel in Santa Monica, California on Saturday, April 6, the 44-year-old actor made time to chat with Us Weekly about his third child.
"I'm showing a little bit. There are many names being discussed. Some are very controversial," Michael jokingly told the site. He admitted that he and his wife hadn't figured out the baby's sex yet. "We have some Serbian names and some Irish names. Her heritage is Serbian, mine is Irish. I thought that it might be fun."
"I liked the name Veronica, just because there's an Elvis Costello song, but I don't know if Veronica is going to make it," the "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" star continued. "I think Veronica Weatherly sounded a little bit like she might be a nightmare, you know what I mean?"
On Friday, April 5, Michael broke the news that he was going to be a father again and the baby was due in October. "We're expanding the brand and so I am pleased to announce... Bojana and I are indeed awaiting our second child. We're very excited," he told Entertainment Tonight.
The pair are already parents to Olivia who will turn 1 on April 10. From his previous marriage to "The Young and the Restless" actress Amelia Heinle, Michael has a now-17-year-old son, August Manning Weatherly.
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host