The Wolfpack Wants to 'Make Good Memories' in 'Hangover Part III' First TV Spot
The first TV spot for "The Hangover Part III" has been unleashed online. The 29-second clip shows the notorious Wolfpack stomping the grounds of Las Vegas once again to create their unusual "good memories."
The video previews some of many antics Zach Galifianakis' Alan, Ed Helms' Stu, Bradley Cooper's Phil and Justin Bartha's Doug are about to show in the final installment in "The Hangover" franchise. Glimpses of the boys running for their lives in the desert, Alan buying a giraffe, and a prison riot hint that their trip will be no less bizzare than the one they had in "The Hangover".
In addition to the preview, the Todd Phillips-directed film has unveiled some character posters. The first one features Ken Jeong's Mr. Chow making a ridiculous entrance by using a parachute. Meanwhile, the second poster shows a menacing look at John Goodman's character, who can be seen having Alan held captive.
The sequel to "The Hangover Part II" has a vague plot which says, "This time, there's no wedding. No bachelor party. What could go wrong, right? But when the Wolfpack hits the road, all bets are off." The comedy is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on May 24.
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting