Lisa Vanderpump Faints During 'Dancing with the Stars' Practice
Lisa Vanderpump fainted when she was doing rehearsal for "Dancing with the Stars" on Saturday, April 6, Entertainment Weekly reported. There were no further details on the 52-year-old actress' condition or the cause of her losing consciousness. However, Vanderpump apparently felt better because she continued attending the show's practice session on the next day.
Vanderpump was seen arriving at a dance studio on Sunday, wearing tight outfit which consisted of purple top and black leggings. She was all smile and looked enthusiastic. She held a pair of light brown heels in her hand as she headed to the studio's door. A source said that "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star would be returning to the ballroom on Monday, April 8.
Fellow "Dancing with the Stars" cast members arrived at the studio one by one. Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman wore tiny black pants and gray sweater. She also had a pair of sunglasses. Professional dancer Cheryl Burke looked stunning in black top, pants, sneakers and blue scarf. She had a red bag in her hand. Other stars such as Kym Johnson, Tristan McManus, Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough were also spotted.
In other news, ABC confirms that "American Idol" judge Jennifer Lopez will perform on the results show on Tuesday, April 9. She will sing classic Latin song "Quizas Quizas Quizas" with Andrea Bocelli. The song is included in Bocelli's album "Passione" which was released on January 29. Country singer Brad Paisley will be featured in the results show as well. He will sing "Southern Comfort Zone".
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings