Jaime Pressly and Estella Warren Investigated by Authorities Over Missing Purse Incident
Jaime Pressly and Estella Warren were investigated by the police after having a big argument at Bootsy Bellows on Friday night, April 5. Before the altercation, Pressly, her assistant and Warren were in a birthday party in Los Angeles.
According to Gossip Cop, Warren told Pressly that she liked Pressly's black purse which was placed on a chair. The purse actually belonged to her assistant. Later in the evening, Pressly's assistant noticed that her purse went missing.
Pressly's assistant made an announcement to the guests if they saw the purse. An eyewitness said that Pressly asked Warren as well. Warren's reply was close to, "Who would take a bag?" Pressly later used "find my iPhone" feature to track the phone kept in the purse. The tracking reportedly brought them to Bootsy Bellows, where Warren and several celebrities including Zac Efron and Adam Lambert were partying. Warren allegedly was holding the tracked phone when they arrived.
Pressly confronted Warren, asking if the phone belonged to her assistant. A source told Radar Online, "Estella was adamant it was hers, but when Pressly told her to unlock it, she couldn't. So she took it, along with the handbag, peered inside and claimed a number of items in there belonged to her assistant."
Another source told Us Weekly, "Jaime was trying to get it back. She wasn't agressive, but she was forceful." The source added that drugs were found in Warren's purse which initiated the police's involvement. "Jaime and her assistant were volunteering for a drug test. They said the drugs weren't theirs. It was this crazy mess," the source said. The West Hollywood Sheriff's Department did not comment on the case because it was still under investigation.
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions
- 'Cars 3' New Trailer Sees Lightning McQueen's Emotional Crisis
- Paris Jackson Channels Marilyn Monroe as She's Dubbed Vanity Fair's Newest 'It Girl'
- Macaulay Culkin Plays Kurt Cobain in Father John Misty's Video for 'Total Entertainment Forever'
- Aaron Hernandez's Autopsy Result Shows Synthetic Marijuana in His System
- Inside Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Plan to Get More Money From 'The Voice'