'Game of Thrones' 3.03 Preview: Stannis Wants Another 'Son', Theon Escapes
In his desperate attempt to claim the throne, Stannis may unleash another shadow demon. A preview for the next episode of "Game of Thrones" features him asking Melisandre to make him another "son," before the Red Priestess leaves for a mission.
Meanwhile, Daenerys gathers more power as she meets with the slavers to buy an army. Elsewhere, Tyrion shoulders new responsibilities while Jon Snow might find himself in danger. As he's taken to the Fist of the First Men, the sneak peek hints that Mance Ryder orders his man to throw Jon off a cliff.
Arya bumps into Thoros of Myr in the woods, while Theon gets help to escape. Jaime may also find a way to free himself from Brienne's watch by striking a deal with his captors.
"Walk of Punishment" will air Sunday, April 14 at 9/8c on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season