'Game of Thrones' 3.03 Preview: Stannis Wants Another 'Son', Theon Escapes
In his desperate attempt to claim the throne, Stannis may unleash another shadow demon. A preview for the next episode of "Game of Thrones" features him asking Melisandre to make him another "son," before the Red Priestess leaves for a mission.
Meanwhile, Daenerys gathers more power as she meets with the slavers to buy an army. Elsewhere, Tyrion shoulders new responsibilities while Jon Snow might find himself in danger. As he's taken to the Fist of the First Men, the sneak peek hints that Mance Ryder orders his man to throw Jon off a cliff.
Arya bumps into Thoros of Myr in the woods, while Theon gets help to escape. Jaime may also find a way to free himself from Brienne's watch by striking a deal with his captors.
"Walk of Punishment" will air Sunday, April 14 at 9/8c on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction