'Game of Thrones' 3.03 Preview: Stannis Wants Another 'Son', Theon Escapes
In his desperate attempt to claim the throne, Stannis may unleash another shadow demon. A preview for the next episode of "Game of Thrones" features him asking Melisandre to make him another "son," before the Red Priestess leaves for a mission.
Meanwhile, Daenerys gathers more power as she meets with the slavers to buy an army. Elsewhere, Tyrion shoulders new responsibilities while Jon Snow might find himself in danger. As he's taken to the Fist of the First Men, the sneak peek hints that Mance Ryder orders his man to throw Jon off a cliff.
Arya bumps into Thoros of Myr in the woods, while Theon gets help to escape. Jaime may also find a way to free himself from Brienne's watch by striking a deal with his captors.
"Walk of Punishment" will air Sunday, April 14 at 9/8c on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'