'Game of Thrones' 3.03 Preview: Stannis Wants Another 'Son', Theon Escapes
In his desperate attempt to claim the throne, Stannis may unleash another shadow demon. A preview for the next episode of "Game of Thrones" features him asking Melisandre to make him another "son," before the Red Priestess leaves for a mission.
Meanwhile, Daenerys gathers more power as she meets with the slavers to buy an army. Elsewhere, Tyrion shoulders new responsibilities while Jon Snow might find himself in danger. As he's taken to the Fist of the First Men, the sneak peek hints that Mance Ryder orders his man to throw Jon off a cliff.
Arya bumps into Thoros of Myr in the woods, while Theon gets help to escape. Jaime may also find a way to free himself from Brienne's watch by striking a deal with his captors.
"Walk of Punishment" will air Sunday, April 14 at 9/8c on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'