'Game of Thrones' 3.03 Preview: Stannis Wants Another 'Son', Theon Escapes
In his desperate attempt to claim the throne, Stannis may unleash another shadow demon. A preview for the next episode of "Game of Thrones" features him asking Melisandre to make him another "son," before the Red Priestess leaves for a mission.
Meanwhile, Daenerys gathers more power as she meets with the slavers to buy an army. Elsewhere, Tyrion shoulders new responsibilities while Jon Snow might find himself in danger. As he's taken to the Fist of the First Men, the sneak peek hints that Mance Ryder orders his man to throw Jon off a cliff.
Arya bumps into Thoros of Myr in the woods, while Theon gets help to escape. Jaime may also find a way to free himself from Brienne's watch by striking a deal with his captors.
"Walk of Punishment" will air Sunday, April 14 at 9/8c on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover