Porsha Williams Accused by Estranged Husband of Partying Out Late and Neglecting Stepson
Kordell Stewart fights back. The former NFL player responds to the legal motion filed by "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Porsha Williams who claimed that he locked her out of the house they shared together and that he brought another woman into their home.
Stewart, however, insisted he only locked the house for security reason because Williams often went to parties and didn't return home until wee hours. As for the woman his estranged wife mentioned, Stewart said it's the nanny he hired because Williams was "neglecting her responsibilities to her stepson."
Stewart married Porsha in May 2011. He has a son named Syre from a previous relationship with Tania Richardson, but has none with Porsha. Early in 2012, Porsha suffered a miscarriage due to uterine fibroids.
He filed for divorce on March 22 claiming that their marriage was "irretrievably broken." He asked judge to block her from getting spousal support, reasoning, "[She's] an able-bodied person, earning income and is capable of supporting herself." He also stated there were no marital assets subject to division, hinting they had a prenuptial agreement.
Porsha felt blindsided by Kordell's divorce filing. She claimed she "held off on filing for a divorce herself and remained committed to the marriage because Mr. Stewart promised to work on the marriage with her."
In her own divorce papers submitted later, she's seeking alimony from her estranged husband and asking him to give her the exclusive use of their mansion in Atlanta. She argued that she suffered setback in her career because she had to give up her job for two years while they were married in order to be the mother of his child and the wife that he needed.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support