One Direction Dances to 'Harlem Shake' During Their London Concert
One Direction surprised the crowd watching their O2 Arena concert in London Saturday night, April 6 by doing an impromptu version of the Baauer hit dance craze "Harlem Shake". The teen heartthrobs were egged on to do the spontaneous performance during a set break where they answered questions posted on Twitter.
As the boys waited for their backing band to give the beat, the jam-packed crowd at the sold-out concert gave out shrieks of anticipation. Finally, when the beat dropped, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson broke loose their best "Harlem Shake" moves to the sheer delight of all the Directioners in the audience.
Apparently, the shrieks helped them to stay in tune during their "Take Me Home" world tour. A recording of their fans screaming at the top of their voices is said to be played during the fab five's rehearsals to make the sound check realistic and help them manage their vocals.
Consider it a work-related health hazard, but it's been reported that the constant loud screams have already affected the British-Irish boyband members' hearing, particularly Louis, who has revealed he has already become partially deaf in his right ear. They have all been made to wear high-tech earpieces and filters to protect themselves as they are still heading to Europe, the U.S., Australia and Asia for the rest of their world tour.
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'