ACM Awards 2013: Miranda Lambert Wins Best Song and Best Single
Miranda Lambert is already a big winner at the 48th annual Academy of Country Music Awards. The "Baggage Claim" singer/songwriter has nabbed two gongs at the ongoing prize-giving event, which was co-hosted by her husband Blake Shelton.
The former "Nashville Star" contestant won Song of the Year and Single of the Year through "Over You" from her fourth album "Four the Record". She shared hugs with her husband, who co-wrote the song, on stage. Shelton praised Lambert as a songwriter and said he had learned so much about himself because of her.
The 29-year-old songstress got more emotional when accepting the Single of the Year award. She thanked people for recognizing her not just as an artist and performer but also as a songwriter.
Lambert earlier took the stage as one of the musical performers. She entertained the crowd with her hit "Mama's Broken Heart", wearing a short and sassy black dress.
Lambert could add more trophies as she's also vying for Entertainer of the Year and Female Vocalist of the Year at the ACM Awards. Voting for the former category is still open.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video