ACM Awards 2013: Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood and Shania Twain Stun on Red Carpet
Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood and Shania Twain were among the stars who came early at the country music celebration of 2013 ACM Awards. The three beauties commanded attention as they arrived on the red carpet in their designer outfits outside the MGM Grand Garden Arena on Sunday night, April 7 in Las Vegas.
Swift took a break from her newly-launched tour to join the 48th annual Academy of Country Music Awards. She glammed up the event in a Dolce & Gabbana dress that she paired with Jimmy Choo shoes, Norman Silverman earrings, and a Le Vian ring. She opted for nude lips and wore ponytail and bangs to finish off her look.
Underwood looked fresh and radiant in a strapless long dress with big-flower patterns and big black belt. The "American Idol" graduate matched the beautiful Naeem Khan dress with a black clutch, kept her makeup simple with nude lips, and arranged her honey-colored tresses in her signature messy updo.
Twain rocked an LBD, thigh-high boots, a gold bangle and a clutch. Letting her hair down, she was all smiles as she posed together with Underwood and Faith Hill, who donned a Chado Ralph Rucci dress with three buttons down, Christian Dior shoes, Roger Vivier clutch, and Marina B, Irene Neuwirth, Emily Faith jewels.
"2 Broke Girls" actress Beth Behrs added color with her strapless pink gown, while "The Big Bang Theory" actress Kaley Cuoco chose a halter-neck BCBG dress and Cresta Bledsoe earrings. Jana Kramer donned a gold Badgley Mischka dress with Norman Silverman earrings, while Kacey Musgraves opted for a white ensemble.
Sheryl Crow rocked a blue strapless pantsuit, Hillary Scott of Lady Antebellum showed off her baby bump in a navy-blue Pea in the Pod dress as she was sandwiched by Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood, while Jewel Kilcher wore a Georges Chakra Couture dress that she paired with Brian Atwood shoes and Kimberly McDonald jewelry.
Other gentlemen of the evening included Scotty McCreery, Hunter Hayes, Darius Rucker, Jake Owen, Keith Urban, Jason Aldean and the hosts Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan among others.
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak