ACM Awards 2013: Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood and Shania Twain Stun on Red Carpet
Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood and Shania Twain were among the stars who came early at the country music celebration of 2013 ACM Awards. The three beauties commanded attention as they arrived on the red carpet in their designer outfits outside the MGM Grand Garden Arena on Sunday night, April 7 in Las Vegas.
Swift took a break from her newly-launched tour to join the 48th annual Academy of Country Music Awards. She glammed up the event in a Dolce & Gabbana dress that she paired with Jimmy Choo shoes, Norman Silverman earrings, and a Le Vian ring. She opted for nude lips and wore ponytail and bangs to finish off her look.
Underwood looked fresh and radiant in a strapless long dress with big-flower patterns and big black belt. The "American Idol" graduate matched the beautiful Naeem Khan dress with a black clutch, kept her makeup simple with nude lips, and arranged her honey-colored tresses in her signature messy updo.
Twain rocked an LBD, thigh-high boots, a gold bangle and a clutch. Letting her hair down, she was all smiles as she posed together with Underwood and Faith Hill, who donned a Chado Ralph Rucci dress with three buttons down, Christian Dior shoes, Roger Vivier clutch, and Marina B, Irene Neuwirth, Emily Faith jewels.
"2 Broke Girls" actress Beth Behrs added color with her strapless pink gown, while "The Big Bang Theory" actress Kaley Cuoco chose a halter-neck BCBG dress and Cresta Bledsoe earrings. Jana Kramer donned a gold Badgley Mischka dress with Norman Silverman earrings, while Kacey Musgraves opted for a white ensemble.
Sheryl Crow rocked a blue strapless pantsuit, Hillary Scott of Lady Antebellum showed off her baby bump in a navy-blue Pea in the Pod dress as she was sandwiched by Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood, while Jewel Kilcher wore a Georges Chakra Couture dress that she paired with Brian Atwood shoes and Kimberly McDonald jewelry.
Other gentlemen of the evening included Scotty McCreery, Hunter Hayes, Darius Rucker, Jake Owen, Keith Urban, Jason Aldean and the hosts Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan among others.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show