Lindsay Lohan Breaks Up With Boyfriend Avi Snow
Lindsay Lohan and City of the Sun's Avi Snow are no longer an item, E! News reports. Their romance simmered down quickly after it flared up last month.
Actually, LiLo and Snow never officially confirmed that they were dating. They, however, were spotted locking lips when she went to watch his band's performance in an L.A. club last month.
Just last week, Snow said LiLo was "really awesome" and "a lot of fun." The male musician also saw the actress off to Brazil to fulfill her work commitments before she's set to enter rehab.
The troubled actress will next make an appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman" but she reportedly will skip the NYC premiere of her new film "Scary Movie 5".
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'