Lindsay Lohan Breaks Up With Boyfriend Avi Snow
Lindsay Lohan and City of the Sun's Avi Snow are no longer an item, E! News reports. Their romance simmered down quickly after it flared up last month.
Actually, LiLo and Snow never officially confirmed that they were dating. They, however, were spotted locking lips when she went to watch his band's performance in an L.A. club last month.
Just last week, Snow said LiLo was "really awesome" and "a lot of fun." The male musician also saw the actress off to Brazil to fulfill her work commitments before she's set to enter rehab.
The troubled actress will next make an appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman" but she reportedly will skip the NYC premiere of her new film "Scary Movie 5".
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding