Lindsay Lohan Breaks Up With Boyfriend Avi Snow
Lindsay Lohan and City of the Sun's Avi Snow are no longer an item, E! News reports. Their romance simmered down quickly after it flared up last month.
Actually, LiLo and Snow never officially confirmed that they were dating. They, however, were spotted locking lips when she went to watch his band's performance in an L.A. club last month.
Just last week, Snow said LiLo was "really awesome" and "a lot of fun." The male musician also saw the actress off to Brazil to fulfill her work commitments before she's set to enter rehab.
The troubled actress will next make an appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman" but she reportedly will skip the NYC premiere of her new film "Scary Movie 5".
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri