Lindsay Lohan Breaks Up With Boyfriend Avi Snow
Lindsay Lohan and City of the Sun's Avi Snow are no longer an item, E! News reports. Their romance simmered down quickly after it flared up last month.
Actually, LiLo and Snow never officially confirmed that they were dating. They, however, were spotted locking lips when she went to watch his band's performance in an L.A. club last month.
Just last week, Snow said LiLo was "really awesome" and "a lot of fun." The male musician also saw the actress off to Brazil to fulfill her work commitments before she's set to enter rehab.
The troubled actress will next make an appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman" but she reportedly will skip the NYC premiere of her new film "Scary Movie 5".
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama