Lindsay Lohan Breaks Up With Boyfriend Avi Snow
Lindsay Lohan and City of the Sun's Avi Snow are no longer an item, E! News reports. Their romance simmered down quickly after it flared up last month.
Actually, LiLo and Snow never officially confirmed that they were dating. They, however, were spotted locking lips when she went to watch his band's performance in an L.A. club last month.
Just last week, Snow said LiLo was "really awesome" and "a lot of fun." The male musician also saw the actress off to Brazil to fulfill her work commitments before she's set to enter rehab.
The troubled actress will next make an appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman" but she reportedly will skip the NYC premiere of her new film "Scary Movie 5".
More Lindsay Lohan News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'