Adam Lambert Confirms Split From Boyfriend Sauli Koskinen
Adam Lambert confirmed his split from Sauli Koskinen in an interview with South Florida Gay News on Friday, April 5. "It's been kind of on its way out in the last couple of months," he said in regards to his relationship with the Finnish entertainer.
"Sauli and I remain really good friends, and I know it's a cliche thing to say. But it's totally true. I just gave him a coffee and bagel earlier today. He's a great person and we've had an amazing couple of years together. Things have just run their course," Lambert explained further.
They decided to end their relationship because of heavy workload and distance. "I've been getting really busy and traveling a lot and and he's been getting really busy because he has a show he's filming for Finnish television. So we just decided to part ways," the 31-year-old singer said.
In March, media advocacy of 24th annual GLAAD Media Awards announced that Lambert would receive Davidson/Valentini Award. The event will be held at the Hilton San Francisco in May. The awards will be presented by Ketel One Vodka and Wells Fargo.
GLAAD's Strategic Giving Officer Wilson Cruz said in a statement, "Adam Lambert's continued success as one of the world's best-selling pop stars shows LGBT people that they can be themselves and make it in a mainstream industry that many feel unfairly rejects them." Lambert has used his status as a pop star to help advance equality and promote LGBT people's visibility in community.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber