Tony Stark Threatens Mandarin in First 'Iron Man 3' Clip
Before its May 3 debut across the nation, "Iron Man 3" has unleashed its first clip via Yahoo! Movies. The short video sees Robert Downey Jr.'s Tony Stark in an impromptu press conference, delivering his special "holiday greeting" to his worst enemy.
In front of reporters outside a hospital, Stark taunts Mandarin with a word "coward." The playboy philanthropist then reveals his home address to invite the terrorist to a face-to-face confrontation. The hate message ends with him slamming a journalist's smartphone against the wall, making it clearer that he really means every word he just said.
Directed by Shane Black who also penned the script with Drew Pearce, "Iron Man 3" focuses on brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man who will meet an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy's hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible.
The superhero film still features the original cast members, including Don Cheadle as Rhodes and Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts. The antagonist Mandarin is portrayed by Sir. Ben Kingsley.
Additionally, Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, Dale Dickey, Ashley Hamilton, James Badge Dale and Jon Favreau are included in the cast ensemble of the Marvel movie.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia