Tony Stark Threatens Mandarin in First 'Iron Man 3' Clip
Before its May 3 debut across the nation, "Iron Man 3" has unleashed its first clip via Yahoo! Movies. The short video sees Robert Downey Jr.'s Tony Stark in an impromptu press conference, delivering his special "holiday greeting" to his worst enemy.
In front of reporters outside a hospital, Stark taunts Mandarin with a word "coward." The playboy philanthropist then reveals his home address to invite the terrorist to a face-to-face confrontation. The hate message ends with him slamming a journalist's smartphone against the wall, making it clearer that he really means every word he just said.
Directed by Shane Black who also penned the script with Drew Pearce, "Iron Man 3" focuses on brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man who will meet an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy's hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible.
The superhero film still features the original cast members, including Don Cheadle as Rhodes and Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts. The antagonist Mandarin is portrayed by Sir. Ben Kingsley.
Additionally, Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, Dale Dickey, Ashley Hamilton, James Badge Dale and Jon Favreau are included in the cast ensemble of the Marvel movie.
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala