'Spartacus' Series Finale Preview Teases a Bitter End
After their long fight for freedom, Spartacus and his men are gearing up for what could be the final showdown in "Spartacus: War of the Damned" finale. With his outnumbered rebel force, the titular character leads the pivotal battle against the Romans.
Titled "Victory", the series finale of "Spartacus" will air Friday, April 12 at 9/8c on Starz. Though the episode title might hint at the outcome, who will survive after the final battle remains a question since it's almost certain that the war will claim more victims.
Right after the end of "Spartacus", Starz will launch new series "Da Vinci's Demons". Coming from "The Dark Knight Rises" and "Man of Steel" co-writer David S. Goyer, the historical fantasy series will capture the "untold' story of the world's greatest genius during his turbulent youth in Renaissance Florence."
Tortured by a gift of superhuman genius, he finds himself in a conflict between truth and lies, religion and reason, past and future. His aspirations are used against him by the opposing forces of the time - luring him into a game of seduction where those who despise his intellect need him most. His quest for knowledge nearly becomes his undoing.
British actor Tom Riley tackles the lead role as Da Vinci, joined by Laura Haddock, Elliot Cowan, Lara Pulver and Blake Ritson in the cast ensemble.
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares