Jessica Alba Flaunts Perfect Bikini Body in St. Barts
Jessica Alba was spotted with husband Cash Warren spending some quality time in St. Barts on Thursday, April 4. Alba, who went to vacation with her family, looked stunning in teal and orange bikini, while her husband wore white and black printed pants. She had fun diving into the clear water, enjoying the warm sun and strolling on the sand with Warren.
Some friends joined the vacation, including Nicole Richie. Richie and Alba were seen lounging on chairs and chatting with other friends on the beach. At some point, Alba's husband playfully reached to Richie when they were walking. Alba walked in front of them, looking fresh and relaxed in a light blue dress and a white hat.
In an interview with Lucky magazine last year, the mother of two said that she ate 1,200-calories meal a day and had exercises. "But I also work out, so I'm basically starving. It sucks. I drink a lot of water," Alba said. In addition, she kept doing yoga during her second pregnancy to stay in shape. Another secret of her fit body is dancing. "I like doing dance classes. That's fun. Like hip hop class, mixed with like core pilates-type exercises," she once told Women's Health.
Alba was busy working on the sequel of "Sin City" and promoting her new book "The Healthy Lifestyle" recently. According to Alba, living in eco-friendly lifestyle was doable and it was not extreme. She said at the book signing event in March, "I always thought that being healthy or green or eco or whatever was an extreme lifestyle. I'm not a vegan, I don't live off the grid, I don't wear hemp every day. I don't have time."
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie