Jessica Alba Flaunts Perfect Bikini Body in St. Barts
Jessica Alba was spotted with husband Cash Warren spending some quality time in St. Barts on Thursday, April 4. Alba, who went to vacation with her family, looked stunning in teal and orange bikini, while her husband wore white and black printed pants. She had fun diving into the clear water, enjoying the warm sun and strolling on the sand with Warren.
Some friends joined the vacation, including Nicole Richie. Richie and Alba were seen lounging on chairs and chatting with other friends on the beach. At some point, Alba's husband playfully reached to Richie when they were walking. Alba walked in front of them, looking fresh and relaxed in a light blue dress and a white hat.
In an interview with Lucky magazine last year, the mother of two said that she ate 1,200-calories meal a day and had exercises. "But I also work out, so I'm basically starving. It sucks. I drink a lot of water," Alba said. In addition, she kept doing yoga during her second pregnancy to stay in shape. Another secret of her fit body is dancing. "I like doing dance classes. That's fun. Like hip hop class, mixed with like core pilates-type exercises," she once told Women's Health.
Alba was busy working on the sequel of "Sin City" and promoting her new book "The Healthy Lifestyle" recently. According to Alba, living in eco-friendly lifestyle was doable and it was not extreme. She said at the book signing event in March, "I always thought that being healthy or green or eco or whatever was an extreme lifestyle. I'm not a vegan, I don't live off the grid, I don't wear hemp every day. I don't have time."
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money